Amazing Direction VFX and Screenplay..!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Kuch toh Hai is definately looking like a well made show with amazing direction and that DOP screenplay with VFX looks excellent. It looks like a proper fantasy show with errie atmosphere of Mussorie presented very well.

In last episode (13th Feb) the scene where fire plays around with those small butterflies and Rehan Priya face off and the whole Mahi Mahi scene was SHOT so well. Almost magical.

Vikram Naaz is deffo superb director with some web show film series type direction.

Kudos to makers and whole Cast.

Looks well directed fantasy show.👍🏼

After ruining N5 with ghatiya VFX

They have learned a lesson a iguess

This show is definitely turning out better than I initially thought, but it has only been 3 episodes, and even naagin 5 eventually went down after hill even though it was awesome at first and I had felt it was going to turn out to be the best naagin season till date just because of how good the pre-reincarnation track was shown. So I am now gonna keep expectations low for this season. And I'm actually preferring harsh here as rehaan than his character in nazar. His character in nazar was just your typically brooding and serious male character which made him boring, whilst rehaan is brooding but has a humorous and sassy side too.