TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So it's confirmed that Rehan is Vani's son as per VO (farishta also said the same too) 

But who are those ppl who gave that paper slip to Rehan which has Missouri written... 

Im confused did they show Snakes there? 

Meaning naags are helping him to know abt his identity. 

Happy to see Bani again but confused what help she got from swathi's mom(sry forgot her name) 

She seems suspicious to me. 

Donno why but I'm getting a feeling that she is not normal human and she is going to be mother of Priya. 

And in the precap she is saying something about Vani's kid too... Is she going to be the main Villain? 

Plz share your views☺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elinuh thumbnail

Yeah idk but she might be evil too but that’s too predictable. But her personality is sweet, dont know if she is faking it like Sumitra & Yamini. I personally feel like there’s a secret she can’t tell or else it will lead to her family getting killed.

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah in the precap swati's mom was wearing a black cloak like the villains used to wear in earlier naagin seasons...but i don't think that priya is her daughter as priya is a nice person but this women seems mysterious...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She seems mysterious 

Dr Jekyll n Mr Hyde types

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myaza

Yeah idk but she might be evil too but that’s too predictable. But her personality is sweet, dont know if she is faking it like Sumitra & Yamini. I personally feel like there’s a secret she can’t tell or else it will lead to her family getting killed.

She is not that great as Yamini or Sumithra for sure... 

But yeah anything can happen