Prithvi proposed Kritika”

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 19 days ago

Is it true?😩

no proposal direct wedding but why kritika agreed that remains to see...

Really ?? 

Will kareena agree in the first place ??

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by Aniash

Really ?? 

Will kareena agree in the first place ??

that’s for writers to show and us to watch....,

Posted: 18 days ago

I guessed itsmiley36

Punnu devil might be Kareena's son in lawsmiley37

I will feel bad for Kritika but Kareena deserves this 

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere

I guessed itsmiley36

Punnu devil might be Kareena's son in lawsmiley37

I will feel bad for Kritika but Kareena deserves this 

I don’t feel bad for her at all...and I am looking forward for Prithvi’s re entry... really they should get rid of mahira... she isn’t even funny... I think the USP of show was that the villain was villainero ... sherlyn and prithvi, when together, are funny as hell and sinister like no one...it was a laughing riot...the cat and mouse game between preeran and prithlyn...nobody likes negativity atleast I don’t....sarla water tank and cringy mahira made me quit the show...I am looking forward for Prithvi...the guy brings a sweet smile on my face with his antics...kash Pawan b hota... for a change if instead of luthra boys, writers focus on luthra sisters and their deewane ... it would be fun...sammy was always a sweet boy ....he needs to be in action and only pawan can incite that...Akshay, well the second akshay detested srishti... the new akshay was smitten with srishti....so his character sketch kept on changing... and he is out of the show for now...

one thing that I didn’t understand is that if they really need to get rid of Akshay’s role then why not expose him fully...it hardly makes sense...unless kritika going negative for a while and then becoming positive again once she gets to know Akshay’s truth...and her redemption will be triggered but karan ka redemption to hua ni uska kya khaak hoga...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 16 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

Oh wow prithvi agaya and saath mein, mein bhi. smiley41Ab  mahira ko out kardo now that the Kundali's best villain has returned and rishabh returning too and both luthra brother vs prithvi will feel like good old days of kundali are back pre-mahira. smiley41 Also agreed with above comment that they should bring back pawan two and then prithvilyn-pawan trio will be fun to watch along side luthra brothers. 

Edited by sammy17 - 14 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Oh wow prithvi agaya and saath mein, mein bhi. smiley41Ab  mahira ko out kardo now that the Kundali's best villain has returned and rishabh returning too and both luthra brother vs prithvi will feel like good old days of kundali are back pre-mahira. smiley41 Also agreed with above comment that they should bring back pawan two and then prithvilyn-pawan trio will be fun to watch along side luthra brothers. 

pawan won’t be back sammy... he got a new show as lead... “udariyan” if I remember correctly so why will he do a side villain character.... so pawan is not coming back....ab jo b h...sherlyn and prithvi hi h...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 14 days ago

Kundali Bhagya