Prompt suggestions for Fiction Writers - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

I got one more idea that how about, Anokhi is a professor and Shourya is a student .how he will handle a hot professor 

Originally posted by Indulatha

I got one more idea that how about, Anokhi is a professor and Shourya is a student .how he will handle a hot professor 

That's something interesting!!! Like an AU! 😍

Can I write on this idea? 

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

That's something interesting!!! Like an AU! 😍

Can I write on this idea? 

Can you please β€οΈβ€οΈ I will wait for your FF

Guys....give me a pre-romance prompt and I'll try to write on it. I'm really out of ideas here lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shaurya and Anokhi stuck in an elevator, it’s night and help won’t come for at least an hour. Anokhi gets clostrophobic due to the ragging incident and Shaurya comforts and distracts her

Shaurya teaching Anokhi how to kiss, then be like β€œSo how do you find my teaching method?” πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

protective jealous anokhi. and shaurya finding her jealousy adorable

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Riri1189

Shaurya teaching Anokhi how to kiss, then be like β€œSo how do you find my teaching method?” πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

This is 🀣

Posted: 2 years ago

I would love to read an angsty FF. The following plot would be interesting ig. 

Anokhi hears rumors on Shaurya's marriage being fixed from fellow students but Shaurya still acts lovey-dovey with her, so she brushes them off. One day, she finds Shagun-Shaurya in a compromising position (hugging) in his cabin and immediately leaves. Later, gets to know from gossips that the girl inside was his fiance. She breaks down in front of Reema and starts to ignore him altogether. Shaurya has no clue about all these and going crazy on her attitude. To make Shaurya jealous, Remma and rest of her friends randomly gossip on Anokhi-Ahir relationship and he sees them together in a few places. 

Engagement drama owing to Badima's vada and an intense confrontation and confession at the end. 

My ITV brain going in this direction onlyπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ