Prompt suggestions for Fiction Writers

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago

Hi guys,

we have made this thread for prompt suggestions. Everyone is free to post a prompt on which fan fiction writers may want to write fictions/OS/SS etc.

If anyone chose from the prompts posted here, he or she needs to give credit to the concept giver.


Edited by Koeli - 8 days ago
Posted: 13 days ago

Debate competition at SIAC and Anokhi participates? Would love to see Shaurya’s reaction here. He only heard her first speech on audio. Hearing her debate in person would sure be something. He might not even agree with the things she says. 


and since the suspense is killer, maybe your version of the v day eve? 


Posted: 13 days ago

Shaurya and Anokhi in love and now they want to take the plunge. But Shaurya wants Anokhi to give up her career while Anokhi wants Shaurya to understand her and her dreams. She rejects his proposal and Shan and Astha makes him understand how not having your love by your side makes it difficult to live.

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by somewhereover


Debate competition at SIAC and Anokhi participates? Would love to see Shaurya’s reaction here. He only heard her first speech on audio. Hearing her debate in person would sure be something. He might not even agree with the things she says. 


and since the suspense is killer, maybe your version of the v day eve? 



Both these prompts are really good. Would love to write on them but the first one would take some time due to higer degree of technicality involved. I need to construct argument and their refutation. So it might take some time.


I'll update an OS on the ocassion V day tomorrow. Pakka. 

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by Nomadic_Vibe


Shaurya and Anokhi in love and now they want to take the plunge. But Shaurya wants Anokhi to give up her career while Anokhi wants Shaurya to understand her and her dreams. She rejects his proposal and Shan and Astha makes him understand how not having your love by your side makes it difficult to live.


Hmm this sounds really interesting but to Shaurya wanting to decide for Anokhi after falling in love with her, seems out of character. I mean I understand why he did it with Shagun, it's because he didn't know what love is back then.


So I guess I'll write on this prompts with a little tweaks here and there.


Thank you so much for this valuable contribution!

Posted: 13 days ago

Tumhe chocolate cake and kaju barfi kilaungi apne haat sy banaky...bas ek jealous and bohut hi possessive shaurya dikha do. smiley19

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by mahiaana


Tumhe chocolate cake and kaju barfi kilaungi apne haat sy banaky...bas ek jealous and bohut hi possessive shaurya dikha do. smiley19


Done in a heartbeat! Karanvir would look so sexy while actually doing that in the show🤤


Don't mind me, I'm obsessed with that guy.

But yes, possessive Shaurya you demand, possessive Shaurya you shall get!

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by Guneet80



Hmm this sounds really interesting but to Shaurya wanting to decide for Anokhi after falling in love with her, seems out of character. I mean I understand why he did it with Shagun, it's because he didn't know what love is back then.


So I guess I'll write on this prompts with a little tweaks here and there.


Thank you so much for this valuable contribution!

Our insecurities always comes up with people we love. That's what relationships are for. Making life decisions together. Falling in love is an emotional almost involuntary thing but marriage and life time commitment is a brain thing. It requires serious discussions and over coming those major roadblocks in a relationship. 


Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
SAAKK :: fanfiction archives ( FF, OS, TS, SS) [ contd. in pg 2]

pencil RaarA   stackexchange 13   eye 4056

RaarA 13 4056 21 hours ago TunesOfHeart
Fanfiction...... Who is interested?

pencil RaarA   stackexchange 22   eye 1088

RaarA 22 1088 3 days ago RaarA

Topic Info

13 Participants 42 Replies 1428Views

Topic started by Guneet80

Last replied by Indulatha

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP