Uff jasmine killed it 😂😂😂😂

Posted: 3 years ago

Today jasmine indirectly made salman understand that please don't interfere between our fightsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. And after that the expression of salman was something to watch he was paused for a moment🀣. Later he had to change the topic because he understood that this time he loseπŸ€£πŸ˜†. Jasmine won my respectπŸ‘πŸΌ. I hope if rubinav too could have done that because salman have insulted their relationship a lotπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by Biggboss14

Today jasmine indirectly made salman understand that please don't interfere between our fightsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. And after that the expression of salman was something to watch he was paused for a moment🀣. Later he had to change the topic because he understood that this time he loseπŸ€£πŸ˜†. Jasmine won my respectπŸ‘πŸΌ. I hope if rubinav too could have done that because salman have insulted their relationship a lotπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Wait really πŸ˜‚i haven’t watched the episode yet, what did she say? someone shutting salman up, that’s a win win for meπŸ₯³

For Rubina, her husband was a punching bag. Infact, she herself left no stone unturned to insult her own husband on TV.

I liked how Jas stood up for Aly and her relationship.

Originally posted by bb7891011121314

Wait really πŸ˜‚i haven’t watched the episode yet, what did she say? someone shutting salman up, that’s a win win for meπŸ₯³

She said salman aly is not rude to me we both know with each other for 3 yrs so we understand each other better aly is never rude to me sometimes due to situations he fights with me he is never rude to me😳. This just changed the expression of salman because he understood that he has become a fool to interfere between them without any reason🀣

Originally posted by locopoco

For Rubina, her husband was a punching bag. Infact, she herself left no stone unturned to insult her own husband on TV.

I liked how Jas stood up for Aly and her relationship.

I don't think so but she and abhinav should have been strong and take a strong stand against salman but instead they made a fun of their relationshipπŸ˜•

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago

She said salman aly is not rude to me we both know with each other for 3 yrs so we understand each other better aly is never rude to me sometimes due to situations he fights with me he is never rude to me😳. This just changed the expression of salman because he understood that he has become a fool to interfere between them without any reason🀣

I always wonder why does salman become love guru every season, bhai apne relationships dekho he loves digging deep into others personal matters 

Originally posted by bb7891011121314

I always wonder why does salman become love guru every season, bhai apne relationships dekho he loves digging deep into others personal matters 

Unke relationships gaye apple khane and chaddi pehenne🀣

I know aly was trying to help his girlfriend jasmine but he ruined her chances of winning the show. Before he came she was the highest voted contestant and the week before he arrived was number 1. After he came, her numbers was lowering each day. Aly is a great player and great addition to the show but even though she came to support him, he kept telling her she not a contestant both rubina and him kept saying that to her. If she wants to stand by her boyfriend, that is great for her. They both deserve each other. I am starting to think earlier contestants that was evicted in the first episodes was better than all of these people. I rather see rakhi and devo win this season but I know devo is eliminated but I don't like seeing fake people win. 

You are comparing apples and oranges. This girl jasmin is not even married to aly and inch away losing him

Lol thats what dormats say. "Aly isnt rude to me" is what a dormat would say. It would have been better if she acknowledge alys faults then suck up to his.....

She hasnt been married yet so right now its sunshine and rainbows. 

At least rubhinavs fights and relationship is real. They fught and are both individually strong personalities but they still come back to eachother sfter that. Thats a HEALTHY relationship

While i TOTALLY support jasmin shutting salman down because he has no right to criticze any relationship on ational television,.... He isnt wrong. Lmfao.