ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, so whose instagram profile you like and why!?

I will start with mine!

Deepika Padukone, i don't know why she deleted all her previous posts but I kind of liked the filters she used and the pictures though her caption games sucks.

Anushka Sharma, I don't ship Virushka at all but I like all their pictures together. It's so dreamy to look at.

Kresha Bajaj, I don't think I need to explain.

Niti Taylor, I know she's not from Bollywood I don't know how many of them even knew her but she's the girl from Cappuccino MV. She's so cute. Her instagram profile is not all celeb style, which is the best part. She even have YouTube channel which is so real.

Ranveer Singh, I love that guy energy.

Kareena Kapoor Khan, I expected her to be all that attitude type etcetera but she's another person whose profile doesn't have that celeb vibe.

Perrie Edwards, she's very naughty and hatchi is the best part but lately not much!

Comment your favourites!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

For me:

1. Deepika Padukone - The vibe she gives out is very endearing and yet, picture-perfect.

2. Kareena Kapoor Khan - She mitigates the diva personality which we know her for and concentrates on building a very relatable, real persona.

3. Hrithik Roshan - Greek God status and yet, so humble and grounded.

4. Ayushmann Khurrana - I love how he blends the art of storytelling and his love for poetry in his stories, and his caption game is very strong.

5. Sonali Bendre - Simple yet elegant, she is all about books and her love for reading comes across so spontaneously and vividly

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In Bollywood,I like Shraddha Kapoor.Also singer Shalmali Kholgade. 

My most favourite celeb on insta is Nazriya Nazim.Love her posts.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago