Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How is the lacklustre Janhvi Kapoor getting so many projects?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Janhvi Kapoor can be summed up in one word: lacklustre. She neither has the looks nor the personality nor the skills, in fact she lacks pretty much in all departments.

Now don't say nepotism but I feel she is getting all the meaty projects, starting from Gunjan Saxena last year which she ruined with her below average acting to Roohi Afzana which is going to release in March to Good Luck Jerry, Dostana 2 and Anand Rai's next. She in fact has the best lineup among the new girls, and it's not just Dharma which is signing her, production houses across the board are investing in her.

Ananya, Sara, and Tara are lagging behind in terms of film offers, despite being better than her.

Do you think she is going to become the next numero uno with manufactured stardom and being thrust down our throats relentlessly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What if not everyone thinks shes lackluster

Obviously she has terrible lips but shes a decent actor 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Great management team and PR- that help her pick projects. She has Reshma Shetty representing her along with Karan ji's guidance of course. 

I think Ananya is talented though- and will catch up. Sara has pretty much decided to make her own choices outside any camp- more like Kareena in the 2000s. Let's see how it goes for her.

mintyblue thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sashay01

Great management team and PR- that help her pick projects. She has Reshma Shetty representing her along with Karan ji's guidance of course. 

I think Ananya is talented though- and will catch up. Sara has pretty much decided to make her own choices outside any camp- more like Kareena in the 2000s. Let's see how it goes for her.

Completely agreed.

mintyblue thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What if not everyone thinks shes lackluster

Obviously she has terrible lips but shes a decent actor 

You've got to be kidding.πŸ˜”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

You've got to be kidding.πŸ˜”

Lips all over the place doesnt mean I have to discriminate anything else πŸ˜† 

mintyblue thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Lips all over the place doesnt mean I have to discriminate anything else πŸ˜† 

Forget her lips for a moment. She has atrocious acting skills. Most of the world thinks so, anyway.

https://www.india.com/entertainment/bollywood-news-gunjan-saxena-the-kargil-girl-twitter-reactions-netizens-calls-out-janhvi-kapoor-for-bad-acting-skills-nepotism-hails-pankaj-tripathis-performance-4099773/

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Reason pata chal jaye to mujhe bhi zara batana... I just can't stand herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Maroonporsche thumbnail
mintyblue thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Reason pata chal jaye to mujhe bhi zara batana... I just can't stand herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

She's just so...dull, sleepwalking through her roles.