Indian Idol 12

Performance Discussion 13 & 14 February

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

OMG arunita was so good. She deserves to win the show!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yupp. I love Nachiket's voice as well

altgr thumbnail

Arunita - Nachiket & Sayli - Ashish were the best.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arunita-Nachiket and Sayli-Ashish were the best today. Undoubtedly! Truly Mausam Badal Diya!!

Unfortunately Sireesha did not get to shine because they paired her with SMP...who has only one style of singing. Today showed her limitations. Atleast there was no mausam badal diya.

Same applied to Nihal-Pawandeep. When they sang Naa Jaa Kahin Ab Naa Jaa I could only remember Ankush's performance from the grand finale...Nihal ruined my favourite song today urgh.

Sawai and Anjali are also getting much better now...learning to emote etc more. Danish is a star of course, and Anushka's also improving every week.

But the highlight for me was Ashaji and Dharamjis swing romance. I was blushing so hard. ðŸ˜³ And ofc when Dharamji was lip syncing and sharing his anecdotes and Ashaji did Sayonara. ðŸ˜³

Today HR was also in full form coz he had two additional music lovers, the guests. Otherwise he gets beaten 2 to 1. ðŸ˜†

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Arunita-Nachiket and Sayli-Ashish were the best today. Undoubtedly! Truly Mausam Badal Diya!!

Unfortunately Sireesha did not get to shine because they paired her with SMP...who has only one style of singing. Today showed her limitations. Atleast there was no mausam badal diya.

Same applied to Nihal-Pawandeep. When they sang Naa Jaa Kahin Ab Naa Jaa I could only remember Ankush's performance from the grand finale...Nihal ruined my favourite song today urgh.

Sawai and Anjali are also getting much better now...learning to emote etc more. Danish is a star of course, and Anushka's also improving every week.

But the highlight for me was Ashaji and Dharamjis swing romance. I was blushing so hard. ðŸ˜³ And ofc when Dharamji was lip syncing and sharing his anecdotes and Ashaji did Sayonara. ðŸ˜³

Today HR was also in full form coz he had two additional music lovers, the guests. Otherwise he gets beaten 2 to 1. ðŸ˜†

I agree with you, Arunita/ Nachiket were the best. 

I liked Anjali/Anushka’s performance better than Sayli/Ashish, they both sang very beautifully.

Pawandeep/Nihaal performance was decent, did not deserve Mausam badal diya. 

You are right, Danish is a STAR and he sang very well but, unfortunately his pairing with Sawai for these songs did not work so well because of Sawai’s voice, though he sang decent. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I couldn’t get my eyes of Asha Parekh - she’s still so beautiful. I enjoyed the episode, there were some good and some not so good performances.

Anushka and Anjali - both were good. I’ve not been a big Anjali fan but she did well today. Anushka has a very different voice and I think these songs weren’t the best for her, she still sang flawlessly. I liked their performance better in parde mein rehne do.

Ashish and Sayli - Ashish was completely overshadowed by Sayli. She was phenomenal. I’ve always liked her but today she hit it out of the park. I’ve still not warmed up to Ashish. He’s good but overhyped. I preferred Ashish is the second song - Oh haseena zulfon wali. They truly deserved the mausam badal diya.

Sireesha and SMP - such a disappointment. I can’t understand why Vishal said SMP was meant to experiment with songs. Today she clearly failed. We’ve seen Sireesha sing different songs (in the Bappi Lahiri episode) and I thought with SMP they’ll create magic. Hum bewafa hargiz na the is a song I really like, and they ruined it. I think they couldn’t find a mid way to adjust to each other’s singing styles. Clearly the worst performance of the day.

Danish and Sawai - Danish is exceptional. Today was no different. There is no genre he can’t sing. Sawai is a different case. I understand not everyone can sing everything, and these songs weren’t for Sawai. I think they could’ve chosen different songs. I think it’s safe to say the performance wasn’t good because of Sawai. I lived the performance in the last song - main Jatt yamla pagla deewana.

Nihal and Pawandeep - it was a lackluster performance. Pawandeep in my opinion is not very versatile and can only sing romantic, soft numbers. Anything slightly peppy and he doesn’t do justice. He still sings well, but the feel is missing. Nihal on the other hand sang better than many of his previous performances. Having said that it was overall a weak performance. I still preferred Nihal today.

Nachiket and Arunita - They were outstanding. Though I think their scales were different - Arunita was singing at a higher scale than Nachiket. Both of their performances were flawless and Arunita was the better one. Truly a mausam badal diya moment. Arunita is amazing when it comes to soft, romantic and melodious numbers, but she’s not shown her versatility. I wish she’d explore other genres. As for Nachiket, he’s sung many genres, and today were songs that he’s best at. 

Mita1214 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

I couldn’t get my eyes of Asha Parekh - she’s still so beautiful. I enjoyed the episode, there were some good and some not so good performances.

Anushka and Anjali - both were good. I’ve not been a big Anjali fan but she did well today. Anushka has a very different voice and I think these songs weren’t the best for her, she still sang flawlessly. I liked their performance better in parde mein rehne do.

Ashish and Sayli - Ashish was completely overshadowed by Sayli. She was phenomenal. I’ve always liked her but today she hit it out of the park. I’ve still not warmed up to Ashish. He’s good but overhyped. I preferred Ashish is the second song - Oh haseena zulfon wali. They truly deserved the mausam badal diya.

Sireesha and SMP - such a disappointment. I can’t understand why Vishal said SMP was meant to experiment with songs. Today she clearly failed. We’ve seen Sireesha sing different songs (in the Bappi Lahiri episode) and I thought with SMP they’ll create magic. Hum bewafa hargiz na the is a song I really like, and they ruined it. I think they couldn’t find a mid way to adjust to each other’s singing styles. Clearly the worst performance of the day.

Danish and Sawai - Danish is exceptional. Today was no different. There is no genre he can’t sing. Sawai is a different case. I understand not everyone can sing everything, and these songs weren’t for Sawai. I think they could’ve chosen different songs. I think it’s safe to say the performance wasn’t good because of Sawai. I lived the performance in the last song - main Jatt yamla pagla deewana.

Nihal and Pawandeep - it was a lackluster performance. Pawandeep in my opinion is not very versatile and can only sing romantic, soft numbers. Anything slightly peppy and he doesn’t do justice. He still sings well, but the feel is missing. Nihal on the other hand sang better than many of his previous performances. Having said that it was overall a weak performance. I still preferred Nihal today.

Nachiket and Arunita - They were outstanding. Though I think their scales were different - Arunita was singing at a higher scale than Nachiket. Both of their performances were flawless and Arunita was the better one. Truly a mausam badal diya moment. Arunita is amazing when it comes to soft, romantic and melodious numbers, but she’s not shown her versatility. I wish she’d explore other genres. As for Nachiket, he’s sung many genres, and today were songs that he’s best at

WOW! It’s like you are speaking my mind! All your comments are so ON POINT, and you have analysed it so well especially the ones that I have highlighted. I just wish that the judges are thinking the same way. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I absolutely loved Anjali - Anushka’s performances they both really well and honestly thought they deserved more accolades than they got. Both the girls sang beautifully. 

Sayali - Ashish - I thought Sayli was SO good, she overshadowed Ashish who himself did well

SMP- Shirisha - I thought it was a fine performance but with both of them are my faves so maybe I’m biased. I thought they sang the first song well, 2nd one was iffy.

Danish - Swai - Danish was the star here, I hope he goes far into the contest. No words on Swai - same old same old *eye roll*

Pawan- Nihal - I thought this was the worst performance of the night, was waiting for it to end. Disappointed in Pawan, hopefully he comes back to form next week. Trying to figure out how they got a MBD

Arunita and Nachiket were phenomenal today! Both of them were incredible! I thought it was really cute the performance they gave with their expressions, made it all the better!

Edited by Tani91 - 3 years ago
Mita1214 thumbnail

I honestly think Danish is the most versatile, flawless and the best performer. All his performances are exceptional! He deserves to win this season. He has a great personality too 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

Nachiket and Arunita - They were outstanding. Though I think their scales were different - Arunita was singing at a higher scale than Nachiket. Both of their performances were flawless and Arunita was the better one. Truly a mausam badal diya moment. Arunita is amazing when it comes to soft, romantic and melodious numbers, but she’s not shown her versatility. I wish she’d explore other genres. As for Nachiket, he’s sung many genres, and today were songs that he’s best at. 

Agreed! But I didn't like Nihal at all sorry, he ruined by fave song ðŸ˜”😆

@bold: They were singing at the correct scale but Nachiket ka mike level was much lower...u could hear the chorus over him. ðŸ˜† I got so sad coz both were singing so well but one technical glitch caused issues ðŸ˜†