Upcoming segment : mubarak ho sairat ki fight

Posted: 3 years ago

They have copied everything from tamil and bengali versions...

Toh hand twisting on the way...😏😏..wish it do not happen 

Agar sab kuch toh copy karna hein..

I don't understand one thing.

Why on earth  everyone in off screen segment talks like Sai is the one wrong here

I really didn't like how the narrator talked. Even Neil..they are like Sai is the wrong one because she always voices out the on going mushy mushy between Pakhi-Virat. Its clear that these two are more than friends. Its clearly seen in how they talk how they behave with each others. Its anything but innocent friendship. 

I don't get it. How come actors don't see it.

Aishwariya is like Pakhi is the one tolerating..

Neil is saying the same thing about Virat🤢

Is it because they're too much into characters or what

One more creativity for davar bhabi 😡

Maro mujhe maro 🤣Kaha phass gaye hum SaiRat fans

Sai ko pata hai 2din wale yoga retreat ke bare mein 😆

Kaunsa gunah kardiya agar sai ne devar bhabhi ke dosti pe sawaal utha diya toh.... These sbb people 😡

Umm....so they do fight in the night and Pakhi tries to slither her way closer to Virat when he is livid at Sai for going to her professor's house for dinner.

How does Sai know "yoga resort" mein mile. No one told her that. I dont think she knows ki 2 din ka pyaar hai. Varna she'd probably laugh. 

Jhagda toh hona hi tha :( Sai is calling out their friendship to be dhongi. And she is right. Pp ke taraf se abhi bhi pyaar hai and virat ke taraf se its friendship but 2 din mein kaahe ki friendship. Infact he is stulid enough to call her his "best friend". They know nothing about each other.  I eish virat would realise that pp is pnly his vahini not his friend. Unfortunately Virat is only hurt but Sai's words, he is not seeing why she says what ahe does, why his past and his equation with pp bothers her. There is truth behind her words. Its clear from pp's actions that she is viewing virat as more than a friend but if after all this he cant see the obvious, then god help the ips officer. Deal hi sahi shaadi toh hui hai. No wife will tolerate someone who is basically her husband's ex lover to be constantly interfering in their private space. 

Koi bhala manus written update de do

Ved lagleli Vahini phir se apne bedroom ka pata bhoolkar Devar devrani ke shayan kaksh mein kya kar rahi hai

Ladna jhagadna jaati rakho

Tom and Jerry.memes dekhne mein maza aayega.

What I don't like is tone and tenor of Neil and and Aishwarya........this is very off putting.

Pardon my gutter thoughts in such serious situation, Virat should have kissed her to stop her mouth😆☺️.