Caught the recent episode ... LOL PREESHA

Posted: 3 years ago

these people have even ruined preesha for this horrible track.

"Muje pata tha .. mera dil mane ko tayar nahi tha .. ke mera rudra aisa kar sakta hai."

Yh. Right. Lets erase the last 2 weeks of you running away and accusing rudra and not listening to him.

Granted he was imposter..but terrible writing never even showed for a second that you DOUBTED HIS IDENTITY. 

Rudra knew it was you during christmas.. clearly same type of love doesnt exist for preesha. She easily is fooled.

Honestly i cant even blame a character. What HORRIBLE writing. 

exactly..preesha character is destryed ..not like it wasnt before but this track is just too much..

i dont understand she made  fake one sleep on her shoulder cuz he was injured on fear n hugged  real one knowing he is innocent..what was difference what if the signature was properly done..isko kabhi patha hi nai chalega..

i expected a sorry atleast when rudra said "ese kaise hosaktha hai tumne bhi nai pehchana"...but no ..i think its rudra is taken granted

Is this sarcasm? 

Preesha literally SAW with her own eyes, not even video editing. Is she meant to randomly think ‘Oh my husband has a lookalike?’ 🤣🤣

Who in their right mind would think a doppelgänger has appeared out of nowhere. Butchered? LOL! It was the most logical thing for her to believe, for any person who caught their partner cheating. Rudra believed a video edit and his character wasn’t butchered so how is Preesha’s when she saw everything with her own eyes? 

Yes how could Preesha even know whether Mahima brought a look alike of Rudraksh.? 

She hugged Look alike of Rudraksh in jungle not due to infidelity but nobody knew that Bhuvan was staying wih them as Rudraksh. 

Gps also scolded him and even Balraj also scolded him they were also unaware of  Fake Rudraksh staying in Khurana house.

How can Preesha be blamed for it when she didnt even know Real Rudraksh was drugged.

If Preesha had known about Real Rudraksh in jail, she and everyone wud have found him out 

Even Balraj and Nobody else knew about that imposter. 

Everyone is at fault

Preesha and nobody knew Mahima could stoop so low of bringing a look alike.

Preesha didnt hug him or kept his shoulders on her due to infidelity 

Preesha is not a cheater. 

Mahima's character is totally butchered

What wud Real Rudraksh do if fake Preesha was there ? How wud he identify ? 

@ Reemz11, I completely agree with each and every word of yours.

How can Preesha be responsible for not identifying doppelganger of Rudraksh ? 

Preesha saw everything with her own eyes and later everyone saw the MMS video posted on social media.

How could Preesha or any normal woman think whether her husband slept with Mahima or his doppelganger slept with her ? 

Everyone saw the MMS they also didnt think of Rudraksh as fake one or real one. 

Only Mahima is to be blamed for this.

If Preesha wud be a cheater then she wud have trapped real Rudraksh in her fake love like Mahima

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago

Ha

Writers changed script

so cannot even blame her🤣

but she should have known by His touch and all👍🏼

I just hope her broken heart is healed after knowing her ex-husband (fake divorce) is 100% innocent🤣❤️

Chalo ek sorry toh bola usne and confessed she was fooled😆

Her lectures are flop now👎🏼🤣🤣😈

Her words & actions don't match many times😆🤣

anyway hope in future CVs keep both characters consistent (no hopes actually 🤣)

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Her lectures are flop now👎🏼🤣🤣😈

Her words & actions don't match many times😆🤣

anyway hope in future CVs keep both characters consistent (no hopes actually 🤣)

Lol bhagya 🤣 I love her lectures lol 

I get that preesha wasnt gonna know hes a doppleganger but, the writers bascially showed the audience that preesha cant recognize rudras touch or anything .. whereas ru can. She didnt even sense that something was off and frankly i dnt think this level of cheating can be compared to the video but anyways its the writers fault for messing her character up. Then saying shr knew all along .  Which is also a lie cause she only doubted from brginning. 

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Ha

Writers changed script

so cannot even blame her🤣

but she should have known by His touch and all👍🏼

I just hope her broken heart is healed after knowing her ex-husband (fake divorce) is 100% innocent🤣❤️

Chalo ek sorry toh bola usne and confessed she was fooled😆

bola tha kab?..i guess i missed it can you post in the page?..ok is sorry enough for what all she said n done?..the thing about confession it come up with an explaination like "sab dhoke khagaye aur main bhi"