Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi FF : One Night (Ch 3 pg 14)

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Author's Note : Hello everyone, I'm Guneet. I've been observing the forum for sometime and it feels too dead hence I decided to post some content solely for this reason. Please reply with whatever you like, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, please hit the chaskameter so that our show gets a better rank here. 

CHAPTER 1

Morning rays crept in while the birds chirped away. Something about the atmosphere was so serene. Anokhi felt at peace, as if all her worries vanished somehwere. Wincing when the sun shone through the window, she was reluctant to wake up. She felt content yet a little tired, her head feeling heavy.

She felt something warm on herself, probably the blanket she thought. Anokhi smiled a little and decided to sleep in, it's Sunday anyway. She tried to engulf herself in the blanket but stirred irritated when she noticed it's not moving.

A sudden realisation hit her : it's a hand, a man's hand, resting on her waist. Her train of thoughts stopped when the hand pulled her in, a warm breath nuzzling the back of her neck now. Her eyes flew open with a rude jolt.

Something happened last night.

This wasn't in her room, she wasn't dressed and she had no recollection of last night. Anokhi was too shocked to even turn around and look at the man sleeping beside her. Spotting her clothes from last night, she got up to grab them when she heard, "Kahan ja rahi ho?"

A shiver ran down her spine, she clearly recognized that voice. Not wanting to face him, she got up but a hand reached out to grab her.

She was left with no choice but to turn back and look at the man, look at her Shaurya Sir whose hand had fallen down, a look of utter shock running over his face.

Edited by Guneet80 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail

INDEX :

CHAPTER 1 - PAGE 1

CHAPTER 2 - PAGE 5

CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 14

CHAPTER 4 - PAGE

CHAPTER 5 - PAGE 

CHAPTER 6 - PAGE 

CHAPTER 7 - PAGE 

Edited by Guneet80 - 2 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's interesting.

Please continue😍

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for more daring concept 

RaarA thumbnail

What is happening??????

Something is very wrong.....

Update soon please.

Simraf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh god shaurya and anokhi and their shocking expressions were amazing πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Alexlovestoread thumbnail

Can’t wait to read more!

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🌚 arerere! Dil mein meri jinga lala horahi hein bas itna hi parky! Behen jaldi jaldi update de do 😍😍😍😍 ab sari din isi ko leke sochungi ...kya huya..kyu huya...😍😍😍🌚🌚🌚 please updatw soon

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mahiaana

🌚 arerere! Dil mein meri jinga lala horahi hein bas itna hi parky! Behen jaldi jaldi update de do 😍😍😍😍 ab sari din isi ko leke sochungi ...kya huya..kyu huya...😍😍😍🌚🌚🌚 please updatw soon

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is the sweetest response I received. Ab toh I will pakka try to update even sooner. Itna earnestly request kiya hai tumne.

I'm so happy you all like it!

Priyathakur15 thumbnail

update soon...It's interesting!!!