Koi Kaayal, Koi Ghayel : Thats life REVIEW

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The male leads of SSP are just like you or me... You know, human ❤️ They takes time to cope up with the situation, to understand things around them but when they comes to the understanding trust me the wait is worth it... Be it Randheer or Uday or someone in west bengal 😳 

Amrit is a puzzle, from day one Randheer is trying to understand her, he is continuously trying to read those eyes of hers, her behaviour everything... Amrit's dual personality is not helping him but he is observant enough to find his way to her if not today then tomorrow... 

Why on earth this unusual attraction between them? Why such resembles between Ranjhan's heroines and Amrit? He is not going to stop unless and until he decodes all that.... 

Amrit hides... Sometimes behind veils and sometimes behind her words... Ranjhan is not Amrit.. It's Amrit who hides her another side behind Ranjhan... That's why the FANDOM wants Randheer to fall for AMRIT not Ranjhan.. ❤️ KB has unintentionally helped alot 😆 Randheer is attracted towards Amrit only but somewhere he worships and respects Ranjhan the writer. But his Sherlock Holmes is angry actually disappointed as she thinks he has easily believed KB and failed to recognise the difference between Ranjhan and KB. But the fact is he knows the difference, he is actually trying really hard to believe Amrit who had promised him a meeting with Ranjhan where KB appeared and Amrit kept her mouth shut the same Amrit who couldn't stand Randheer impersonating Ranjhan few days back. Randheer's mind is roaming here and there only to find out few WH questions but his heart is stuck at only one place AMRIT. 

I TOLD You all in VashmAY DT how Vashma needs Uday's approval to tell Amrit about them  She has finally got that much needed approval from HER MAN... 👏 

But Bol payegi? 🤔 May be YES or may be.... 😆

Uday has absolutely no fault where Radha too did nothing purposely... Actually "The connection" (Brij) between Radha-Uday is weak. It's Radha's responsibility and she will do anything to gain Uday's support. If needed she will stand in between family and Uday-Vashma 😉 

But why on earth Radha wants to be a mother to Uday? One sided relationship never works.. Regarding Vashma, Radha is needed or I should say Radha will make sure Uday needs her. A time will come when Uday is going to be required for Radha's aid...... 

Uday showing his mother (Picture) Vashma's photo and telling him "Apko batata kitna pyaar karta hnu ish se" How cute was that  Lala Ji was right, so many complications in his life.... But as long as Vashma is there beside him, he can face anything that's how their love is ❤️

But betaaaa kitne photos hai tere pass? Ek framed hai, ek photo paper hai aur pocket mein bhi ek lekar ghumta hai 😲  😆

Thanks for reading 😳

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago

Lovely review Arpi ❤️

The boys in the show are worth appreciating, they are gems 

Coming to Amrit she seems scared to bring out her other personality so it’s not done in disguise. I’m hoping she breaks the shackles soon 

Uday’s scene with his mother’s pic was endearing and showed how much Vashma means to him. The guy needs to careful about where he hides Vashma’s photos 

From the precap Radha might save Uday and this may be the start of them bonding and getting to know each other 

Originally posted by Rainbow99

Lovely review Arpi ❤️

The boys in the show are worth appreciating, they are gems 

Coming to Amrit she seems scared to bring out her other personality so it’s not done in disguise. I’m hoping she breaks the shackles soon 

Uday’s scene with his mother’s pic was endearing and showed how much Vashma means to him. The guy needs to careful about where he hides Vashma’s photos 

From the precap Radha might save Uday and this may be the start of them bonding and getting to know each other 

That's exactly why Randheer is destined for her. Around Vashma (Not Uday, only Vashma) she looks 'Complete' because she can be herself around her. Randheer will bring that complete Amrit in front of everyone. 

The circle is going good so far, AmDheer helping Radha & Radha helping VashmAY 👍🏼 

Yesterday's episode has gave me hopes that now uday and radha bond will be mend..

About Amrit ranjhan and randheer I think randheer is gonna soon find out truth kyuki kb being ranjhan is still I think randheer can't digest it .But  yes yeh  Amrit and   ranjhan ki jo paheli hai na woh bahut jald solve hogi as randheer is gonna confess his love and being seeing randheer spending time with Amrit it will make kb do some kinda mistake ki woh pane aap hi boldegi ki I lied..

Ranjhan is Amrit's inner concious and she soon will appear when she sees randheer being taken away.  Just like apna uday puttarji she is  gonna herself confess  it. 

Hmm  about radha ...I guess uske dimaag yeh hai as rajrani said ki jaise sab log shaadi ke baad ek rishta  ban jaata hai sabke saath ..that's why she thinks that once they mend their relationship as mother ,uday will talk to her.. but in first place it was her who told rajrani na ki uday being my son is awkward..but she accepted the relation of her and uday as maa bete wala because rajrani said that since brij is uday father you are his mum.. precape se lagta hai radha will come to vashmay rescue .

That seen was so cute uday showing uske Jigar ke tukde ka pic to his mum photo bas uday itna dhyan rakhna ki vashma ka pic leke ghumo toh bhul se kabhi sahni ya koi aur baig ke haatho mein na aana chahiye warna pralay aana hai Lahore mein . Hmm let's see kya vashma yehb sach Amrit se bol paayegi?? I am sure radha will surely fight for vashmay..

Precape  .. yeh Abrar hamesha kyu ghode pe sawaar hota hai uday ko pitne ke liye ..I hope radha saves the day..this will surely be a little step of dosti between uday and radha.

Originally posted by Krish58

Yesterday's episode has gave me hopes that now uday and radha bond will be mend..

About Amrit ranjhan and randheer I think randheer is gonna soon find out truth kyuki kb being ranjhan is still I think randheer can't digest it .But  yes yeh  Amrit and   ranjhan ki jo paheli hai na woh bahut jald solve hogi as randheer is gonna confess his love and being seeing randheer spending time with Amrit it will make kb do some kinda mistake ki woh pane aap hi boldegi ki I lied..

Ranjhan is Amrit's inner concious and she soon will appear when she sees randheer being taken away.  Just like apna uday puttarji she is  gonna herself confess  it. 

Hmm  about radha ...I guess uske dimaag yeh hai as rajrani said ki jaise sab log shaadi ke baad ek rishta  ban jaata hai sabke saath ..that's why she thinks that once they mend their relationship as mother ,uday will talk to her.. but in first place it was her who told rajrani na ki uday being my son is awkward..but she accepted the relation of her and uday as maa bete wala because rajrani said that since brij is uday father you are his mum.. precape se lagta hai radha will come to vashmay rescue .

That seen was so cute uday showing uske Jigar ke tukde ka pic to his mum photo bas uday itna dhyan rakhna ki vashma ka pic leke ghumo toh bhul se kabhi sahni ya koi aur baig ke haatho mein na aana chahiye warna pralay aana hai Lahore mein . Hmm let's see kya vashma yehb sach Amrit se bol paayegi?? I am sure radha will surely fight for vashmay..

Precape  .. yeh Abrar hamesha kyu ghode pe sawaar hota hai uday ko pitne ke liye ..I hope radha saves the day..this will surely be a little step of dosti between uday and radha.

Krishu 🤗 Loved your explanation about Radha 👍🏼 Abrar ka kuch alag hi obsession hai with Uday 🤔