Kaatelal & Sons

NEW PROMO: Garima-Susheela Kaise Badlengi Dharampal Ki Soch? - Page 3

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Actually jagat called vikram father bhaisahab which I feel vikram and jagat are cousins. Vikram said his father left us and move to delhi. ..And gulchaarre uda rahe hai ..That means his father cheated on his mom

I legit think the dad cheated and was abusive hence his mom left with him, and she was his single parent growing up. Jagat works for Vikram's dad for sure, baaki dialogue thode inconsistent hai..sometimes he calls Vikram bhai, sometimes his father - which makes him either a brother/cousin or uncle (chote Chacha closer in age to Vikram) 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

lets see bc if he kept on saying "bhaisab ko phone karu.." vagera vagera, it seems like jagat mustve been more older and vikram was quite young to comprehend the matter but something serious mustve painted the negative picture in his mind about his father (like tanu mentioned about the probable domestic abuse either physically or verbally)...probably he calls vikram's father as bhaisaab bc there are ppl who call their parents not as mom/dad or probably assume grandparents to be their "adoptive" parents...who knows? lets see as we know that jagat has terrorized the haathi bzr for the past 7-8 years ..

Brother, Uncle jo bhi ho, the crux of the issue is that Vikram still trusts him to be a great person and hence does not heed to the mindset that Haathi Bazaar folks have of Jagat. Unless somehow he stops telling Jagat everything in his naiveness, we are gonna have a problem coz the girls will have to deal with a bigger issue than needed to prove their worth. The actual chor escaped only because of that information relay, otherwise post Jagat talking and warning him once, he would have not checked again till the theif was nabbed and atleast confessed that DP and Sattu are innocent. Vikram needs to be a part of the process, but somehow NOT involve Jagat too 😑

Red_eyes thumbnail

Wow can’t wait to see 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Jagat is insulting the girls even after accepting defeat. Ab girls uski band baja dengi 

Red_eyes thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

Jagat is insulting the girls even after accepting defeat. Ab girls uski band baja dengi 

@ bold band baja dengi thts what I’m dying to c 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Red_eyes

@ bold band baja dengi thts what I’m dying to c 🤣

Me too! ðŸ¤£