Kaatelal & Sons

NEW PROMO: Garima-Susheela Kaise Badlengi Dharampal Ki Soch?

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLu3TgDbH1/?hl=en

The girls had waged a war against the patriarchial society and gundas like Jagat to prove their worth.

But change starts at home. Till their own father does not believe in them, there is no point of doing their responsibility. So now, they will fight their father for the much-needed change in the world's mindset 😎 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLu3TgDbH1/?hl=en

The girls had waged a war against the patriarchial society and gundas like Jagat to prove their worth.

But change starts at home. Till their own father does not believe in them, there is no point of doing their responsibility. So now, they will fight their father for the much-needed change in the world's mindset 😎 

Exactly along with the shop they will do part time job ...I guess

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly along with the shop they will do part time job ...I guess

Maybe they will do something 👍🏼

They might just start conducting K&S as girls too at some point in the future 😆

And ask for rights in the house as heirs under the 2014 Inheritance Act 😎

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

finally the battle of words is here! hopefully, they dont disappoint the viewers ! dp is even bigger villain... imagine, vikram hearing those words from jagat ...makes me wonder if their mother heard about this & her reaction...

also, would like to see puttu's & kusum's reaction too..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

finally the battle of words is here! hopefully, they dont disappoint the viewers ! dp is even bigger villain... imagine, vikram hearing those words from jagat ...makes me wonder if their mother heard about this & her reaction...

also, would like to see puttu's & kusum's reaction too..

Well their mom got to know about the secret and I want badly that jagat should expose in front of vikram . 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

*ignore

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well their mom got to know about the secret and I want badly that jagat should expose in front of vikram . 

no no , i meant jagat's mother ..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

Vikram not giving information to his Bhaisaab in the future would be a krupa on viewers. Bas. 

Jagat knows how to mask his identity in front of his family. Think the mother wont know his crudeness either. 

also, would like to see puttu's & kusum's reaction too..They will support their girls! 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Vikram not giving information to his Bhaisaab in the future would be a krupa on viewers. Bas. 

Jagat knows how to mask his identity in front of his family. Think the mother wont know his crudeness either. 

also, would like to see puttu's & kusum's reaction too..They will support their girls! smiley41

----

but still, i feel the mother would loathe him & their father for this upbringing... it sorta gives a more insight in the difference of upbringing..