Rati and Manav going to come live soon today on Instagram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys.. just now Rati came live and went to show manav. They both are shooting outdoor today. Rati said they will come live together as a surprise for celebrating 150 episodes and they going to be party in the evening to celebrate 150 episodes...  

We may get pics in the evening ... 🥳

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Woww..I missed it. Any other bytes from the live video??

She came live for the 2nd time... Manav is there towards the end of the live.. he was shooting and she was waiting for him.... She saved the 2nd live on insta you guys can watch it... the first live she didn’t save 

Ya I saw it Preeti di.thanks for sharing.yup we might get pics of the party.Wow Congrats guys Sm completed 150 episodes today🤗

She came live and Vaishnavi joined her after sometime She was showing the set where they were shooting imp scene.😳and at the end Manav Sir came .

Im really happy I got Rp livechat on my birthday today.Love her a lot❤️

Originally posted by DivineBliss

Ya I saw it Preeti di.thanks for sharing.yup we might get pics of the party.Wow Congrats guys Sm completed 150 episodes today🤗

She came live and Vaishnavi joined her after sometime She was showing the set where they were shooting imp scene.😳and at the end Manav Sir came .

Happy birthday dear and God bless you.

Aww.. happy birthday dear❤️

@ratibob dunno ur name thank u so much for ur wishes.🤗❤️

@shruti thank u so much for ur lovely wish 🤗😳

@ratibob dunno ur name thank u so much for ur wishes.🤗❤️

@shruti thank u so much for ur lovely wish 🤗😳

You are most welcome dear.

I am Sweta.