Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Maturity Potrayals and a Thank you note

Shivanya108 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Pakhi... patralekha....jo bhi uska naam hai, she os showing so much immaturity when it comes to Sai and Virat. On the other hand, Sai who is significance younger than everyone in Chavan Niwas showed that she is way mature when it came to Mohit. I mean Pakhi needs to realize that she is married to Samrat who loved her unconditionally but left her because he thought he stole his brother's love. Virat is obviously falling for Sai, and Pakhi knows that she can't attain him.. so acting out is her only source of venting.

I just wanted to give my insight on this track. I want to tell the writers of SaiRat stories that you guys are awesome and keep up the great work... I always look forward for late night inspiration.

Cheers 

Shivanya Singh Rathore 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivanya108

Pakhi... patralekha....jo bhi uska naam hai, she os showing so much immaturity when it comes to Sai and Virat. On the other hand, Sai who is significance younger than everyone in Chavan Niwas showed that she is way mature when it came to Mohit. I mean Pakhi needs to realize that she is married to Samrat who loved her unconditionally but left her because he thought he stole his brother's love. Virat is obviously falling for Sai, and Pakhi knows that she can't attain him.. so acting out is her only source of venting.

I just wanted to give my insight on this track. I want to tell the writers of SaiRat stories that you guys are awesome and keep up the great work... I always look forward for late night inspiration.

Cheers 

Shivanya Singh Rathore 

Thank you Shivanya