KeerTi made out- Aajao Sarey

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Okayyy damnnn holyyy ****!!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ .... This kiss was damn unexpected.. woh bhi lips main ... Damnn the end of the episode though ๐Ÿ˜ก... Now Preeti will for sure leave KT, no wonder the bts of that bus we got. KT ka tadapna bhi hoga, hopefully they will show lots of angst from KT's side when Preeti leaves. 

-KeerTi make out in a drunken state. They get drunk after eating the alcohol chocolates courtesy Neel ๐Ÿ˜† ... The drunken scene is really funny... and then later on they make out aka kissed aka lip locked โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ. 

-They fall asleep in the bed together.. then when Preeti wakes up, her lips/lipsticks are all smudged up so she thinks about what happened... she's happy imagining their kiss. Its implied they made out a lot last night... her lipsticks were all smudged and chocolates all over her mouth ๐Ÿ˜†

-KT is awkward and avoids Preeti.. think he cannot look at her after last night.

-KT slaps Neel for putting alcohol in the chocolates.. he almost reveals but Preeti stops.

-KeerTi in bedroom... Preeti tries to understand why he's mad... KT basically says the kiss was a mistake and shouldn't have happened ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... Preeti is hurt 

-Preeti is hurt cuz KT thinks the kiss was a mistake. She thinks me and KT ji can never be like how we were before... so she says whatever decision she's made, she will go with that cuz thats the right decision. 

Precap - Same!! 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Omggg..kissss๐Ÿ˜ฒ and they made out too๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Can't wait to watchโ˜บ๏ธ

So Preeti is gonna be really mad after KT's reaction and will decide to move away. This track is keeping me on the edge.

Thanks for the hot updateโ˜บ๏ธ

When they kissed I was like ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅด..KT was a real jerk today. Things have become so awkward between them..Preeti has to leave him..I am still wondering who that LCR is??๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”I just wish we had a track of Preetis old friend or client latooo on her and KT burns๐Ÿ˜‹ but despite such a fast paced track why is the trp down to 1.5...am so worried about this show now๐Ÿ˜’

That liplock was soooo unexpected. ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

I wish they had ended that episode there only. Otherwise the rest of the episode was filled with KT's over reaction. Slapping Neel was OTT. 

But the kiss. ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

It was sooo hawt. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜บ๏ธ

Omg the kiss.. I didnot expected that โ˜บ๏ธ it was cute and hot at the same time. the decrease of chocolate in preethi's mouth says how the scene played in real 

When preethi took the chocolate into her mouth.. I was like are they going to show KT biting it ๐Ÿ˜ฒand when KT did I was like OMG.. then the kiss happened slowly - the first liplock of KeerTi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rest of the episode ๐Ÿ˜’ poor preethi thinks KT gets repulsed due to touching her ๐Ÿ˜ต

PS: today I was waiting for you to make the thread or I wanted to make it without fail as today is special... We got first liplock of KeerTi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by YoungHeart

Okayyy damnnn holyyy ****!!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ .... This kiss was damn unexpected.. woh bhi lips main ... Damnn the end of the episode though ๐Ÿ˜ก... Now Preeti will for sure leave KT, no wonder the bts of that bus we got. KT ka tadapna bhi hoga, hopefully they will show lots of angst from KT's side when Preeti leaves. 

-KeerTi make out in a drunken state. They get drunk after eating the alcohol chocolates courtesy Neel ๐Ÿ˜† ... The drunken scene is really funny... and then later on they make out aka kissed aka lip locked โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ. 

-They fall asleep in the bed together.. then when Preeti wakes up, her lips/lipsticks are all smudged up so she thinks about what happened... she's happy imagining their kiss. Its implied they made out a lot last night... her lipsticks were all smudged and chocolates all over her mouth ๐Ÿ˜†

-KT is awkward and avoids Preeti.. think he cannot look at her after last night.

-KT slaps Neel for putting alcohol in the chocolates.. he almost reveals but Preeti stops.

-KeerTi in bedroom... Preeti tries to understand why he's mad... KT basically says the kiss was a mistake and shouldn't have happened ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... Preeti is hurt 

-Preeti is hurt cuz KT thinks the kiss was a mistake. She thinks me and KT ji can never be like how we were before... so she says whatever decision she's made, she will go with that cuz thats the right decision. 

Precap - Same!! 

We were just discussing yesterday tht we will get even a little romantic scene by this week or not and see they gave us a box with boom, blast ho gya romantic scene ka,  m watching this scene on loop still Mann ni bharr rha, man tht was so hot, i was thinking ki kt durr hatt jyga chocolate kha ke but ni ye toh liplock ho gya bhaiiiiii......m so happy yarrr ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

And then the overreaction of KT over the kiss happened was inappropriate, bakwas sa kt, khudne hi kiya khud hi glti bta rha hai, idiot sa๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’”

Originally posted by -PD-

Omg the kiss.. I didnot expected that โ˜บ๏ธ it was cute and hot at the same time. the decrease of chocolate in preethi's mouth says how the scene played in real 

When preethi took the chocolate into her mouth.. I was like are they going to show KT biting it ๐Ÿ˜ฒand when KT did I was like OMG.. then the kiss happened slowly - the first liplock of KeerTi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rest of the episode ๐Ÿ˜’ poor preethi thinks KT gets repulsed due to touching her ๐Ÿ˜ต

PS: today I was waiting for you to make the thread or I wanted to make it without fail as today is special... We got first liplock of KeerTi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeahh man the kiss was so unexpected and was super hot damnnn โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Loving this track... wonder what the climax scene is that Rati was talking about 

What a KeerTilicious episode. The chocolate added to the hotnessโ˜บ๏ธ didn't expect the kiss..โค๏ธit came out of nowhere...i like these surprises...thank you Neel for doing a favour to KeerTians๐Ÿ˜†

And rest of the episode..well KT๐Ÿค” pata nahi yeh dumbo ko kab realise hoga

Why was SR not shown at all only implied thoda toh dikha saktey tey n wat they were fully clothed how it implied also idk ๐Ÿ˜•Kt even has belt on ๐Ÿคฃ pata nahi ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ lip lock kaha tha ?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Edited by Deepika18767 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Deepika18767

Why was SR not shown at all only implied thoda toh dikha saktey tey n wat they were fully clothed how it implied also idk ๐Ÿ˜•Kt even has belt on ๐Ÿคฃ pata nahi ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ lip lock kaha tha ?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

It wasnโ€™t a SR or consummation scene lol... it was just a liplock... they kissed meaning they made out.. they didnโ€™t have sex lol ๐Ÿ˜†

There will obviously be a proper consummation sequence once KT confesses.