Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ajay-Atul have made some of the best songs ever. Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin, O Saiyyan, Yad Lagla, Sairat. I can't wait to hear these songs from the contestants. My guess is Nachiket will probably sing one of the first two. Maybe Sayli or Anjali will sing some Marathi songs from Sairat. 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditii

Ajay-Atul have made some of the best songs ever. Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin, O Saiyyan, Yad Lagla, Sairat. I can't wait to hear these songs from the contestants. My guess is Nachiket will probably sing one of the first two. Maybe Sayli or Anjali will sing some Marathi songs from Sairat. 

Yeah excited for this episode.

Nachiket is singing one of my favourite Ajay-Atul songs tomorrow - Mere Naam Tu from Zero😳

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aditii

Ajay-Atul have given some awesome songs but their comments are very repetitive throughout the seasons.

I was hoping for new faces this season, the same ones are getting boring. The only one who keeps it interesting is Pyareji.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why don't they invite Suman Kalyanpur, Usha Mangeshkar??

Also they should do specials on:

Shankar Jaikishan

Naushad

Madan Mohan

Hemant Kumar

C Ramchandra

Chitragupta

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Why don't they invite Suman Kalyanpur, Usha Mangeshkar??

Also they should do specials on:

Shankar Jaikishan

Naushad

Madan Mohan

Hemant Kumar

C Ramchandra

Chitragupta

Excellent suggestions dear u took the words right out of my mouth!!! Talking about legends yayyy!!

Suman ji and Usha ji's age might not help them...health wise I don't think it would be possible for them to sit for hours  Although I hope they could do a short home video clip with them.

I haven't listened much to Naushad's music but I am glad u mentioned Chitragupta, a true gem. I wrote Anand-Milind's name in my post and they are his sons. Thats why I was hoping they could do an entire weekend. After all, who better to talk on Chitraguptaji than his own sons?

Lost in Music with Anand Milind, Music Composers. | The Indian Font

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Excellent suggestions dear u took the words right out of my mouth!!! Talking about legends yayyy!!

Suman ji and Usha ji's age might not help them...health wise I don't think it would be possible for them to sit for hours  Although I hope they could do a short home video clip with them.

I haven't listened much to Naushad's music but I am glad u mentioned Chitragupta, a true gem. I wrote Anand-Milind's name in my post and they are his sons. Thats why I was hoping they could do an entire weekend. After all, who better to talk on Chitraguptaji than his own sons?

Lost in Music with Anand Milind, Music Composers. | The Indian Font

bold: Channel will not bring them as their and judges favourites will not be able to sing their songs.

In fact channel don't think will do specials on the ones I mentioned especially Madan Mohan.  His songs are very high pitch.  Can you imagine SMP singing Madan Mohan's songs?? Also Neha would not be able to sing lines so how will they show us every few minutes camera  focusing on her singing and doing her actions. πŸ˜†

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bold: Channel will not bring them as their and judges favourites will not be able to sing their songs.

In fact channel don't think will do specials on the ones I mentioned especially Madan Mohan.  His songs are very high pitch.  Can you imagine SMP singing Madan Mohan's songs?? Also Neha would not be able to sing lines so how will they show us every few minutes camera  focusing on her singing and doing her actions. πŸ˜†

Honestly, I haven’t even heard of some of them. But I did some googling and heard a few songs.

I don’t think we should expect such talented musicians this year

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A.R. Rahman

Sundhi

Shreya

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

I am sorry for the late reply!!

Dude that line, ever since I've read it I have been LMAOing πŸ€£

The contestants did sing QSQT and Govinda songs on the show. But I see what u mean, Anand-Milind songs jump octaves, sometimes even I struggle while humming them πŸ˜† Still a fan can dream, if only the channel had little sense...what a boost it would give to the TRPs if the show got interesting.

All the legends, 50s-70s, the likes of Madan Mohan used to make high pitched songs and our singers were also sopranos back then...now toh I doubt if anyone would be able to sing it in the original vocal range.

I am sure Neha will come on stage and sing Lagja Gale in her nasally irritating voice πŸ˜†

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am sorry for the late reply!!

Dude that line, ever since I've read it I have been LMAOing πŸ€£

The contestants did sing QSQT and Govinda songs on the show. But I see what u mean, Anand-Milind songs jump octaves, sometimes even I struggle while humming them πŸ˜† Still a fan can dream, if only the channel had little sense...what a boost it would give to the TRPs if the show got interesting.

All the legends, 50s-70s, the likes of Madan Mohan used to make high pitched songs and our singers were also sopranos back then...now toh I doubt if anyone would be able to sing it in the original vocal range.

I am sure Neha will come on stage and sing Lagja Gale in her nasally irritating voice πŸ˜†

@Bold: Lol don't give her ideas. I'm still recovering from when she sang Ek Pyar ka Nagma in the LP Special. πŸ€£