Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Richa Chadda takes a dig at Kangana

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/RichaChadha/status/1359060461828857856

Hansal Mehta also took to his Twitter handle to make fun of Kangana by sharing picture of all the food he has cooked with a caption. He wrote: “Massive talent alert. The kind of range I display as cook no other cook on this globe has that right now, I have raw salad like Caesar Salad or layered renditions like biryani or nahari or qormas. I can also do skilled vegan like vegetable makhani and spaghetti aglio e olio”. Mehta later on deleted the tweet and wrote, “Friends who care told me it was unnecessary. Hence it was deleted.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Most people already know shes crazy. Im glad more people are realizing it 😆

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

where is hansal's tweet on his food? I don't see it on his page

Also is there any bollywood outsider who likes Kangana?

Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She has always been well supported on youtube, but after she made fun of an old lady farmer, she is facing a lot of backlash everywhere. Her agenda right now is to speak in favour of BJP.

It's like she uses Bollywood and Bollywood use her to stay  relevant or in news, to get attention and become more famous using negative tactics.

She will continue to entertain us with her tweets and people will continue to discuss about her silly tweets that  will continue to make targeting personality famous too. This is what is happening ..

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

where is hansal's tweet on his food? I don't see it on his page

He deleted it.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

https://twitter.com/RichaChadha/status/1359060461828857856

Hansal Mehta also took to his Twitter handle to make fun of Kangana by sharing picture of all the food he has cooked with a caption. He wrote: “Massive talent alert. The kind of range I display as cook no other cook on this globe has that right now, I have raw salad like Caesar Salad or layered renditions like biryani or nahari or qormas. I can also do skilled vegan like vegetable makhani and spaghetti aglio e olio”. Mehta later on deleted the tweet and wrote, “Friends who care told me it was unnecessary. Hence it was deleted.”

LOL at Hansal!!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hansal mehta killed it🤣 I wish he hadn't deleted the tweet, but well, Kangrolls must have attacked him🙄

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago