Malvi Malhotra says Kangana Ranaut never came forward

• Page of 1 Go

after promising help when she was stabbed

In October last year, Malvi had been stabbed thrice by the accused, Yogesh Mahipal Singh. She had said in an interview that he had intended to attack her face but she had protected it with her hands. Malvi needed plastic surgery for her injuries.

Speaking to Mumbai Mirror, she said: "I had a lot of faith in Kangana and I believed that she will come forward to help me and fight against this issue. So I requested one of the doctors taking care of me to record a video and put it in the public domain. The same day Kangana tweeted about it. She was targeting the industry and nepotism but she tweeted that she will come and help me and fight for me in this case."

"But after that, when I got discharged, I was waiting for her to come forward and help but nothing happened."

Malvi expressed her dismay that nobody from her team too was forthcoming. She then said that it was in fact actor and politician Urmila Matondkar who helped her.

"At the same time, Urmila ji helped me a lot. I was not expecting this from her. But she was helping me from the very start of this incident. I got to know later on that she also called someone in the police and asked them to take care of this case," Malvi was quoted in the same interview as saying.

Of course we knew Kangu is a walking talking lying machine. She never called SSR’s family either but took full mileage out of their misery just like how she tried with Malvi. Wonder why there are still some gullible fools who are supporting her bullshit.🥱

And in fact Urmila was the only person decent enough to have helped Malvi. In case anyone has forgotten the names didi called Urmila who is a total queen- just shows Urmila is pure class.

Can didi just go to Koo land already and leave the rest of us in peace?

Originally posted by Sashay01

Iska kya dosh yaar, kitna cute hai ðŸ˜­

Image result for koo bird logo

Originally posted by Sashay01

And in fact Urmila was the only person decent enough to have helped Malvi. In case anyone has forgotten the names didi called Urmila who is a total queen- just shows Urmila is pure class.

Urmila is a class act...PERIOD!