Episode -64 chor pakda gaya !!

Posted: 3 years ago

Well it was the best episode so far . The episode start with police insults dharmapal as he feels he is still protecting sattu. 

Pramod looking at susheela saree pic in his mobile and blushing ( waah beta ☺️uss din toh bada bol rahe the outcome acha ni aaya) susheela send him the video and the pic of the thief and asked him to share in his contact. Pramod praise her and feels proud of her. Aww...

Garima send ( that same video and the pic of thief )  it's to Vikram as gunnu. He called jagat and jagat is furious to know that his plan is failed and pledge to not lost by the twin. While puttu send to others. 

In morning Garima get a call from the shop owner who saw the culprit. He informed her about his location . Twin makes an excuse and went to catch him .

During their way pramod calls her again where mini is doing yoga ... She informed him about the location and he get super worried and asked her to do not go alone as he is coming along with her. Mini asked pramod to do some yoga to keep him energetic as susheela is miss adventure and he has to run alot with her. Pramod blushes and said he would love  to run for her aww ☺️as he left mini blessed them . 

Here Vikram shared the whole incident with jagat and said he and pramod are going with girls as the location is not safe . 😕 jagat is nervous and he planned to trap girls by locking them in the lodge room by a conspiracy. 

In precap susheela catches the thief and beats h while he attacks susheela with a knife and escape from there . 

I loved it ... As it was funny , dramatic and romantic .

Loved it too..

Sumod are too cute, Poor Dr Sahab...The way he said „Bhai Saab mat bolo yaar“ too good

I like how Garima has to do all the talking them out of a situation 😂

Although I think Jagat won’t be exposed so soon infront of everyone, but it will definitely be interesting when Vikram will get to know... 

He indirectly helped jagat get the lead

Can’t wait for tomorrows episode 

Originally posted by Foxii

Loved it too..

Sumod are too cute, Poor Dr Sahab...The way he said „Bhai Saab mat bolo yaar“ too good

Although I think Jagat won’t be exposed so soon infront of everyone, but it will definitely be interesting when Vikram will get to know... 

Haha  , even I feel jagat as usual will make an excuse when he will be caught 🤣

And regarding the thief I was sure that he is going to hurt the twin and especially susheela ..

Let see how they catch the chor ...

-the police is just plainly idiotic lol in this case to some extent in ignoring to explore the new person of interest as a alternatove...i understand that they are preoccupied w/ a 1000 cases but this behavior was just complete lunacy anyways ...

-i liked the small bit where pramod glanced at susheela in a saree also really realizing what his heart is getting into before susheela calls him...

-lol vikram unknowingly sent the photo to jagat the chor 🤪jagat immediately threatens the drunkard thief to abscond right away  ...

-lol the siblings are at their limits of nabbing the thief ...a guy calls garima about the thief ...in excitement, garima susheela & puttu go gaga before dp interrogates the reason for the sudden jubilation...

-kusum is on tenterhooks for the girls after they leave on their vehicle...

-lol susheela tells pramod about her meet up w/ the thief & pramod also decides to go there for her & garima's safety...

-lol vikram accidentally & unintentionally reveals the truth to jagat...jagat is petrified 

-dp asks the lawyer to come over despite feeling low about losing the house ...

-hotel receptionist locks the girls as he is in cahoots with jagat...

precap: girls almost about to nab him before he attacks susheela & runs away while dp signs the document ...

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Thanks for WU! 🤗

Well it was the best episode so far . The episode start with police insults dharmapal as he feels he is still protecting sattu. Kaam dhaam nahi hai kya DP bhaisaab ko ki wo protect karega?

Pramod looking at susheela saree pic in his mobile and blushing ( waah beta ☺️uss din toh bada bol rahe the outcome acha ni aaya) susheela send him the video and the pic of the thief and asked him to share in his contact. Pramod praise her and feels proud of her. Aww...

Ye Pramod jaise log bante kaha hai? Humko bhi ek chahiye 😆

Garima send ( that same video and the pic of thief )  it's to Vikram as gunnu. He called jagat and jagat is furious to know that his plan is failed and pledge to not lost by the twin. While puttu send to others. 

UGHHHH! Just when we started thinking ye bande ki help hoega, adangi daal di? 🤔

In morning Garima get a call from the shop owner who saw the culprit. He informed her about his location . Twin makes an excuse and went to catch him .

YAYYYYY!! 🥳

During their way pramod calls her again where mini is doing yoga ... She informed him about the location and he get super worried and asked her to do not go alone as he is coming along with her. Mini asked pramod to do some yoga to keep him energetic as susheela is miss adventure and he has to run alot with her. Pramod blushes and said he would love  to run for her aww ☺️as he left mini blessed them . 

Was she alone? Or with her behna? Abhi upar bola both girls are together..😈

Here Vikram shared the whole incident with jagat and said he and pramod are going with girls as the location is not safe . 😕 jagat is nervous and he planned to trap girls by locking them in the lodge room by a conspiracy. 

*cue kya karu main marr jau* 

In precap susheela catches the thief and beats h while he attacks susheela with a knife and escape from there . 

SHEESH! Laga toh nai na? I dont want her/Pramod/Garima to get injured yaa 

I loved it ... As it was funny , dramatic and romantic .

Look forward to watching it! 👍🏼

Originally posted by Foxii

Loved it too..

@Bold: She called him Bhaisaab? 🤣🤣🤣 Poor bubba boy 😛

Originally posted by nautankitadka

@Bold: She called him Bhaisaab? 🤣🤣🤣 Poor bubba boy 😛

lol he shouldve retaliated saying her ji hanuman ji🤣 actually wouldve been fun to watch it even more xD 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol he shouldve retaliated saying her ji hanuman ji🤣 actually wouldve been fun to watch it even more xD 

Jo sapne dekh raha tha to be her Sayya, usko bol diya Bhayya 🤣

Susheela would have responded to that tho instead of being lowkey offended like him 😛

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Jo sapne dekh raha tha to be her Sayya, usko bol diya Bhayya 🤣

Susheela would have responded to that tho instead of being lowkey offended like him 😛

lol, 😂 it just reminded me of them calling each other boyfriend girlfriend naa iss liye 🤣but yep susheela k susheel jawab 🤪

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol, 😂 it just reminded me of them calling each other boyfriend girlfriend naa iss liye 🤣but yep susheela k susheel jawab 🤪

Susheela Madam bas information relay kar rahi thi..flow flow mein kuch bhi bol diya 🤣

Pramod needs to get used to her saying Abey instead of Bae 😆