Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Chat Club :2 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Your flat in located on then10th floor of the high rise building is it ?? Awesome view yaar .

9th floor hai even here in Turkey 17th floor apartment bhi hain

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

it's so similar with me.

Turkey is a much richer country than India .

India is a poor country .

you may not have money, but you have a culture and people who I think are wonderful.you are rich in other ways. Turkey is a beautiful country and they have a very nice culture that I like. my country serbia has a lot of things similar to turkey.but i honestly would love to visit india.

I don't think India is a poor country. I want to go to India once in my life and meet my favorite Indian celebrities. Unfortunately, I know that my wish will never come true

Originally posted by zajedno

it's so similar with me.

Really???Is it snowing in Serbia? It has been snowing in Istanbul for the last 4 days. We are stuck at home🀒

I don't think India is a poor country. I want to go to India once in my life and meet my favorite Indian celebrities. Unfortunately, I know that my wish will never come true

Never say never. people say, if you want something a lot, it will come true. and I want to go to India and meet two of my favorite actors Barun and Michelle

Really???Is it snowing in Serbia? It has been snowing in Istanbul for the last 4 days. We are stuck at home🀒

I had to go to work but it was minus 18

Never say never. people say, if you want something a lot, it will come true. and I want to go to India and meet two of my favorite actors Barun and Michelle

I want to meet Ashish kapoor and Manish goplani. Hope my wish come true.

I had to go to work but it was minus 18

The temperature in Istanbul is 5 degrees Celsius. I can't stand the cold weather.I don't do housework, I watch movies and dramas at home all day.We are stuck at homeUff this boredom is killing me🀒