Happy 1st Anniversary!!! - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Happy Happy Happy 1 year anniversary to EDKV2 cast and crew πŸ₯³

I've been so off IF that I forgot it completed a year (I mean I knew it did but was not on IF to celebrate)πŸ˜›

Pre-leap SuVan hits differently and they are love. Every scene is so beautifully done by them, that you cannot help but fall for their innocence and masti πŸ€—

It is so great to come here even after the show ended for me and meet such amazing people. Stay blessed β€οΈ

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

oh keya hain...Bhaguji...mujhae nehi pata smiley37

Aapko pata haiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Are you 100% sure about that.......🀣

sambhaling = managing ...Thank you...

NOGπŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌyeah...remember ...I'll take your test next time I see you...🀣

Thank youβ€οΈπŸ€— you're most welcome.......

Originally posted by duavidhiFAN

omg You are right πŸ€£I am sorry I was really got mistaken by you and one nautkinka I dont know full name I m again sorry.

Actually I was missing you here soo imagining you other placesπŸ˜†

Hi dearie! πŸ˜†

Yes, I watch Kaatelal and Sons & KUDCA too πŸ˜†

Paras is awesome!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

No probs, happens!πŸ˜†

Nautankitadka is Tannu!

Who is new and offline on this forum too, so she sees posts after a month sometimes πŸ€£

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Hi dearie! πŸ˜†

Yes, I watch Kaatelal and Sons & KUDCA too πŸ˜†

Paras is awesome!! πŸ€—

hi tanu finally we met I am dua I am not regular watcher of show kudca yes I saw you in their forum I dont watch kaatelal sons paras couple is good but I love him with vidhi more I am still their couple fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜† he is awesome even with baby face now a adays looked mature with good roles he is versatile too.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago

Originally posted by duavidhiFAN

hi tanu finally we met I am dua I am not regular watcher of show kudca yes I saw you in their forum I dont watch kaatelal sons paras couple is good but I love him with vidhi more I am still their couple fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜† he is awesome even with baby face now a adays looked mature with good roles he is versatile too.

Hi Dua, we have met on this forum πŸ˜†

Nice nice..it is natural to prefer one jodi over other. Even here I like only old SuVan πŸ˜‰

Paras is a sweetheart as Dr. Pramod, have been following him in mytho shows ~ Veer Shivaji, Mahabarat and then K&S and love him as all roles 😁

You should join us on K&S forum to talk about him. My friend Ayu also loves him a lot πŸ˜‡

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Hi Dua, we have met on this forum πŸ˜†

Nice nice..it is natural to prefer one jodi over other. Even here I like only old SuVan πŸ˜‰

Paras is a sweetheart as Dr. Pramod, have been following him in mytho shows ~ Veer Shivaji, Mahabarat and then K&S and love him as all roles 😁

You should join us on K&S forum to talk about him. My friend Ayu also loves him a lot πŸ˜‡

yes we met I guess my memory is not sharp I forget many things Yes they are my most fav pair onscreen also offscreen too both always cheer and pull each other leg in their comment section Paras is no doubt amazing but I keep my indian television shows list low being viewer of it from past years never one story could I relate or enjoy I watch them for only some fav actors I am bit updated about that show because paras post stories of them also forum I rarely get time Whenever I got time I just have some look of posts.