Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kizh72

She protects and shepherds young girls under her charge when taking her craft people to meet someone, away from the lecherous eyes and hands of men. But at the same time there is a certain innocence and naivete to her. In many ways she's had a sheltered life, and she has not really crossed many of the lines drawn by the parents. Always keeping to the timelines expected by the parents, seeing to it that she is home by a certain time etc. Unlike Naina, who went ahead and did what she had to with no thought to her parents or anyone else. She had no idea that Babu could've been drunk. Not surprising, that segment of society it is the women who work and men will drink it away. 

P.S: Yesterday I wanted to say that Dadi and Naina, the drama queens, should be packed off to some ashram in the hills. Maybe Lekha could be packed off to some spa in the hills along with Smrita😆

I would love that 😆

And Viveka too can stop worrying about Naina all the time. 

Even now after this big adventure while going home, she asks her mother if Naina came home.

And Viv leading a sheltered life also makes sense Priya. She is still not much exposed to the bad world we are living in. She kind of sees mostly good in most people or happenings around her.

This Rajitji seems to be Lekha's favorite driver at home, at least she pretends like it. Satyen needs to give strict orders that he is Raanav/Viveka's designated driver and Lekha cannot ask for him. And he should tell that to Smrita too.

I get why Lekha wants only him. It has nothing to do with him, the fact that Viveka was given prominence over her is what is agitating her. 

I am actually happy that she will go away for a month on her Europe tour. Please take Smrita with you too. 

Edited by canapoem - 3 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I would love that 😆

And Viveka too can stop worrying about Naina all the time. 

Even now after this big adventure while going home, she asks her mother if Naina came home.

And Viv leading a sheltered life also makes sense Priya. She is still not much exposed to the bad world we are living in. She kind of sees mostly good in most people or happenings around her.

This Rajitji seems to be Lekha's favorite driver at home, at least she pretends like it. Satyen needs to give strict orders that he is Raanav/Viveka's designated driver and Lekha cannot ask for him. And he should tell that to Smrita too.

I get why Lekha wants only him. It has nothing to do with him, the fact that Viveka was given prominence over her is what is agitating her. 

I am actually happy that she will go away for a month on her Europe tour. Please take Smrita with you too. 

Yeah, Lekha is trying to act all proprietorial, for all you know egged on by Smrita. Maybe Smrita can do a European trip along side😆

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From two people who were in a position of looking at a one year marriage to a position where one of them has keenly announced his interest to have a child with his wife, something has changed surely?  It's up to Viveka to make the real conversation with him as to what he meant and where are these two in this marriage now.

Viveka needs to tell him that if he is going to make big statements and announcements like that, then their marriage is for keeps which was her original position. It's time she stopped thinking oh he calls only once during the day or stops asking him if he came for her? 

Of all people, shouldn't she be the one who should realize that actions speaks majorly than words? 

Sorry I feel this way of her but she would do well if she starts to stop feeling restless around her husband!!!

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Morning Nisha ! Kya bolu...other than it once again feels natural... their conversation about the incident, his discovery about her lack of awareness of a few things .His gesture of happiness that she is safe and home and her finally accepting that he makes her feel safe and secure.

Relationship takes time to build and understand.

We tend to make an assumption about folks. Like here because of Vi's age,work and exposure that she would not miss that Babu was drunk. It fits the Vi who can talk endlessly about her interests if anyone cares to have a conversation with her about it. Or even with all the drama today she is still inquiring about Naina.

I had hoped that Vi would inform Anu that Ra had kept her diamond stud..so to ease her mum's mind that he cares for Vi. But this is better.😍  Joy and acceptance that Ra will be there for her Vi.

Vi jealous of her own mom was hilarious. There is a child like innocence about her....she is independent in many things but wants Ra ,her husband, to call her many times a day 😁

This was fun Nisha. 😍

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errrantnomad

From two people who were in a position of looking at a one year marriage to a position where one of them has keenly announced his interest to have a child with his wife, something has changed surely?  It's up to Viveka to make the real conversation with him as to what he meant and where are these two in this marriage now.

Viveka needs to tell him that if he is going to make big statements and announcements like that, then their marriage is for keeps which was her original position. It's time she stopped thinking oh he calls only once during the day or stops asking him if he came for her? 

Of all people, shouldn't she be the one who should realize that actions speaks majorly than words? 

Sorry I feel this way of her but she would do well if she starts to stop feeling restless around her husband!!!

Spot on!

She needs to look at the data!

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She wanted to be responsible for making him laugh and she got that. Such simple pleasures.

maru76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Spot on!

She needs to look at the data!

Well she is in love so much that she is not stopping to analyze the data 😀. She is out of her comfort zone and her intellectual mode has taken a back seat. She is crazy in love and is hungry for all the attention she can get from him. Somebody needs to underline data and wake her up.

It should be heart warming for Anu and Akash to see their always mature daughter being swept of her feet. Look at Anu , she has gone from worrying if Ranaav will have an affair to being overwhelmed by his love and care for veev and vi.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Counsel for each

He groaned and pulled her close tight, and snug

He let his towel knot loosen as as he accommodated himself to her need

Her hands clenching the smooth moisture of his hair, water flowing down her wrists

She felt the unclothed rasp of his legs against the salwar clad ones of her own

His body tensed and quivered when she touched

The stresors from real life disappearing briefly Viveka allowed herself to indulge and feast

He bend down and placed his lips on her plunging neckline, the water from his head soaking her tee

The exquisitely sweet torment on her chest causing her to shiver

She opened her body to the uninhibited flow of carnal sensation, wave after wave swept through her body

He responded to her invitation with a ferocious surge of wanting

He cupped her curves on the back, and motioned her to stay still, though he wickedly thrust again and again

His tongue equally purposeful in the moist cavern of her mouth

He picked her up and lay her on the bed

His fingers fiercely stroking her upper curves, she moaned in sensual stupor

“Raanav kya kar rahe ho”

“I love how you say my name”

“I love how you say my name” “I love how you say my name”

His towel was long gone

“Raa”

“No I am not going for a quickie”

“You OWE ME ONE” she wailed

“I owe you many Vi, but we will do it my way”

They both had a very strong s—drive

They sought each other definitively, they did not like to go to bed alone

He rubbed his fingertips on her belly and watched her thrash weakly

“How can you do that?” she accused trying to stay still begging him to stop

“Were you kidding when you said you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?" his eyes twinkled as he bend down over her as she lay under him

“Main kabhi jhooth nahi bolti” she said haughtily

“Is that right?”

“Hmm…. Din mein ek phone karte ho mushkil se, main tumhare saath ruk jaoon ab”

“I CALLED you two nights ago” he laughed on her cheek

“Haan tab main Dadu ka night lamp fix kar rahi thi” she said outraged

“”You wanted me to HOLD?” he was stunned

“Umm” in her mind she did a DUHH!!

He laughed and laughed

She reached up and caressed his smiling face… his expression changed as he let her bear his weight

She whimpered in pleasure

No one was smiling now

“I want this to be long and time consuming and want you to beg” he warned throatily

She groaned

“I am not going to let you leave” he whispered tonguing her ear

The next hour was everything he had warned

She lay exhausted and spent, her eyes closing as her body floated up like a feather

“Vi” he whispered, gently dragging her on top of him

“Is that the longest we have gone? 5 days?” he asked kissing the top of her head

As she began to snooze again

“haan shaayad”

“Lets count” he urged

“Raanav…” she settled comfortably finding that sweet snooze spot again

“NY eve? Oh yeah that’s right”  Sorry that night we couldn’t keep our hands off each other

She opened her eyes wide and stared into the dark space

She got up swiftly and stared into his eyes

“NY morning we returned home at 3 AM!!” she corrected him

“Oh so you ARE awake”

He tilted and tipped her and began kissing again

9ish the family was gathered outside for dinner when Raanav went out

“Kidhar hain bhai aapki Mrs” Satyen teased like a small town guy would

“Taking a nap” Raanav smiled

Satyen’s expression changed

“Is everything OK?”

“everything is fine” Raanav shrugged and yawned running his fingers through his hair

Satyen had not informed Smrita about the little evening incident

They were invited to the Shrivastavs as well but since he had a meeting he had declined, Smrita did not want to go, he didn’t want to waste his energy arguing with her tonight as he was still catching up at work after the accident

“Did you two have an argument?” Satyen mumbled into his glass of wine

“Umm.. no”

“she is of a different mettle… she, I doubt she willfully got into any brawl”

“Are you her legal counsel?” Raanav mocked his Dad

“I am just stating facts”

“About MY wife”

“Kyon ki mera nazariya biased nahi hai”

“And how did you judge my outlook?”

“Tum apni Ma ki tarah ho”

“that did not sound insulting at all” Raanav laughed

He was in a happy place he wasn’t going to bite any one’s head off

“We know what your mother feels about many things” satyen sighed

Smrita was looking at some jewelry? Clothes? Or shoes? Being shown by Lekha

On her phone

“And what does that have to do with Viveka?”

“Don’t feign ignorance beta, you know how she thinks”

Raanav squirmed

“I go along with some things, I challenge some others”

“You suggest I follow on your footsteps?”

“Umm.. no… no… no not at all” Satyen collected his thoughts and sipped his wine looking at his wife “I know you love Mom”

“I do” Raanav watched his Dad struggle to express his thoughts with amusement “What about that”

“Ma has set ideas about everything. She likes things to be a certain way”

“Yeah she is a perfectionist” Raanav said with pride

Satyen wanted to say NOT ALWAYS

He took a sip instead

“One size doesn’t fit all” satyen declared “That’s all I will say”

Satyen meant to say “she is nothing like my wife or your SIL”

“I want this” Smrita gesticulated pointing to an image on the phone

“Get it” he smiled shrugging

“I want you to buy it for me” she sounded with her lips

“Will do” Satyen tipped his invisible hat

“Viveka se” “Tumhe alag expectations…” “Umm”

“You think I don’t have the perseverance to engage with her?” Raanav indulged his Dad

“Umm.. no… no… I don’t mean that”

“Am I getting lessons in being a good husband Dad?” Raanav smiled

“She is strong and opinionated and intelligent”

“Agreed?”

“lekha se alag hai” Satyen sighed

Lekha looked at her FIL

“Where is VIVEKA?” Smrita asked with pretend shock expression

“Asleep” Raanav made a hand joining zzzz head tilt gesture

“Kya hua?” “is she feeling well”

“Abhi main yahi pooch raha tha”

“I stole her car today, she probably took the Metro she must be tired” “Guilty as charged” Lekha raised her hand affectedly

“Yeah about that…” raanav smiled

“Arey she was hauling friends from the airport two cars are at the repair shop” Lekha had her special legal counsel in Smrita

“Can we leave Rathiji’s car with Viveka please? NO MATTER what?” Raanav stressed on the last part without a smile

Satyen noticed the inflection

“Usne kuch KAHA tumse?”

“I didn’t even know actually” Raanav smiled “Until u admitted to your crime” Raanav laughed to blunt the jab

Rakshit chuckled and shook his head at the use of word

“I needed it for a quick airport run”

“Umm… you should rent one may be… just a thought?”

Smrita looked like she was being sent to jail

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good one Ranaav.

Nisha, thank you. This is the first time that Viveka is sleeping after the act or else its Ranaav. This i guess is good sign. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely loved the title.

Counsel for each. And son is better counsel than the mother. Wife would have loved to see this. The way he intends to protect her here is great. 

Edited by PriteeMisra - 3 years ago