Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: canapoem

Very emotional update. 

I think what Kirti's friends said was true. It is indeed time for her to let go of her association with Tejas. Maybe just be friends but reduce their association. 

It was very insensitive of Tejas to not even bother how Kirti would get home and about her safety. 

Nishit is quite an intriguing character. 

Hi canapoem,

Thank you for this awesome comment! And thank you for recommending this work to your friend. I am so happy to have found readers like you. ❤️

Meerkat thumbnail

Hi, guys. Could not update yesterday because I was busy. But I don't want to break the regular flow, so today, here's a small update.  If I am able to, I will update another part by late evening. Thank you for your patience and interest.

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems Tejas has a problem with any guy who interacts with Kirti. Nishit is mysterious. Everyone else knows Kirti's crush on Tejas except him. How can he be so blind😡. And this is also a valid question how can Sana tolerate Tejas giving so much attention to Kirti. Hmm.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Looks like Sana and Nishit had a thing going. Sana was more concerned about Nishit and Kirti and not Tejas and Kirti.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

It was very irresponsible of Tejas to forget about Kirti when he promised her a ride.

Why is Kirti not even trying to get into the new positions that are opening? What holds her back?

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was recommended this story by my friend @canapoem. I'm glad she did so as I'm really enjoying it. Look forward to being on this journey. 

P.S: The hyperlink to the last chapter is not working, thought I'll point it out.

Edited by kizh72 - 3 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Looks like their pasts are much more intertwined than I had earlier thought. 

Sana had a thing for Nishit? Or vice versa?

Chalo, at the least Tejas did remember about Kirti after a few hours. 

Who had messaged Kirti after she dozed off hugging her grandmother? 

Nice update.

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

I was recommended this story by my friend @canapoem. I'm glad she did so as I'm really enjoying it. Look forward to being on this journey. 

P.S: The hyperlink to the last chapter is not working, thought I'll point it out.

Hi

Thank you so much for reading. I am glad you found this interesting. About the hyperlink, thank you. I will fix it rn.

@canapoem Can't thank you enough. 😊