Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Very emotional update. 

I think what Kirti's friends said was true. It is indeed time for her to let go of her association with Tejas. Maybe just be friends but reduce their association. 

It was very insensitive of Tejas to not even bother how Kirti would get home and about her safety. 

Nishit is quite an intriguing character. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

part 5

Sana is just inviting Kirti on Tajas's insistence. The girl wants nothing to do with her.

coderlady thumbnail

part 6

Mayank sounds like a great guy. He doesn't like Tejas, so that probably tells us something.

coderlady thumbnail

Kirti would do well to stay away from this group of people and stick to her real friends.

coderlady thumbnail

part 7

Who got her the maps? Someone helped her out I bet.

coderlady thumbnail

part 8

What did Nishit do? How did he betray them?

coderlady thumbnail

part 8

Has Nishit changed for the better? He was nice enough to drop her home, even walking her to her door.

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey there, my good friend @canapoem suggested this story to me. And I read all the parts in one go today :) 

Very nicely written. One can feel the need for a friend, for a lonely girl like Kirti. And Tejas was like sunshine to her. May be now she needs a little distance from him. Nishit looks interesting.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shereenjain

Hey there, my good friend @canapoem suggested this story to me. And I read all the parts in one go today :) 

Very nicely written. One can feel the need for a friend, for a lonely girl like Kirti. And Tejas was like sunshine to her. May be now she needs a little distance from him. Nishit looks interesting.

Hi Shereen.

Thank you for reading! I am glad you liked the story so far. Tejas was the indeed the sunshine to her. More about them in the coming chapters.😊

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 8

Has Nishit changed for the better? He was nice enough to drop her home, even walking her to her door.

We will come to know about him more in the future updates but I am so glad he's piqued people's interest. Thank you for the wonderful comments!