Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't think she'll ever quit Twitter out of her own free will

She will thrive on it enabled by her toxic supporters...and continue to spread hate and vileness

Twitter is her playground now...and she's like a demented kid who won't ever let it go

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Direct line to prime minister.

Doesn't even need to tag him 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I don't think she'll ever quit Twitter out of her own free will

She will thrive on it enabled by her toxic supporters...and continue to spread hate and vileness

Twitter is her playground now...and she's like a demented kid who won't ever let it go

Except that that she isn’t a helpless innocent demented kid but a vile toxic creature who is knowingly and purposefully spreading the venom around her with an ulterior motive. Honestly, she would’ve ceased to exist 4 years ago when her movies started bombing left right and center. This whole attention seeking has given her another lease of life and so she is latching on to it more and more!

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh nooo😲 tbh her tweets are keeping us entertained... living troll 🤣

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The zoo comments are too good 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Salute to the forumwasis for their creativity level on this thread 😆❤️

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why threaten...I mean just GO already....!

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is an idiot, an embarrassment to India. 

Rhihana is NOT American she is from Barbados (there is a large hindu community in Barbados and more in Antigua etc.. so she may know more about Hindus than some Americans).

No Rhihana is NOT a role model for Americans, just some fans who like her, about 90% percent think she is what she is a singer who likes to show her skankyness.

She is estimated to be worth 600 million dollars, NO MATTER what kangana says, she really does pay her back ups and entourage crew more than what kangana has made in all her movies.

Greta Thunberg is no role model either and a lot of Americans hate her, she is in fact a used autistic kid, not right in the head and her dumb a.. father and some comie hindu guy write all her speeches, so they made the mistake not Greta, she ain't right in the head.  I guess kangana forgot that she was all praises for Greta just a few months back, ....I guess times change....

She ain't no competition for Streep, I bet her cleaning lady is even better at acting  that kangana and earns more...you know what Meryl sister said?  yeah that's right no one cares or even knows if she has one. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its good we all have to try and use this👍🏼😊