Doulou continent - Xiao Zhan as Tang San - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Just finished ep 31. Loving the plot and most of the characters.

Started watching for XZ, still watching for XZ but Dai Mu Bai is slowly becoming bae🥰🥰. I love his pairing with Zhu Zhu Qing.

Also love the headmaster. He does goofy so well.

Possibly an unpopular opinion: I absolutely dislike Wu. I feel Tang San becomes lame the moment she appears next to him🤣. 

Also a lil tired of Liu.

Wondering how they are gonna wrap up the show in 9 episodes. They better not rush through things and pull an Ekta Kapoor by rushing to end all plots in the last episode.

I wish they have S2 but seems like as per the books they cant hav S2 with the same cast.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago

just started today,watching it only for xiao zhan

Originally posted by togepe30

Just finished ep 31. Loving the plot and most of the characters.

Started watching for XZ, still watching for XZ but Dai Mu Bai is slowly becoming bae🥰🥰. I love his pairing with Zhu Zhu Qing.

Also love the headmaster. He does goofy so well.

Possibly an unpopular opinion: I absolutely dislike Wu. I feel Tang San becomes lame the moment she appears next to him🤣. 

Also a lil tired of Liu.

Wondering how they are gonna wrap up the show in 9 episodes. They better not rush through things and pull an Ekta Kapoor by rushing to end all plots in the last episode.

I wish they have S2 but seems like as per the books they cant hav S2 with the same cast.

Hahah it’s not unpopular opinion .. rather a popular one . No one really likes that character . I think even in anime she  isn’t liked much . 

Also , what did you mean by they can’t have S2 with same cast ? 

Originally posted by EXOL

Also , what did you mean by they can’t have S2 with same cast ? 

So DC is also adapted from a book and I got to know from a friend today that the way the book is written, book 2 follows the story of Tang San's son and his friends.

So unless they do an Ekta Kapoor and bring XZ back as his own son for S2, XZ will not be part of the show. Also that means the rest of the cast cant be there either.

And chances of them writing a totally new story instead of using Book 2 seem slim.

@Wu: Everytime a villain knocks her out, I hope she is dead🤣 Tang San is so annoying when hez with her. It is so stupid to see them holding hands and walking around. I wish TS had a female lead like ZZQ opposite him. ZZQ and Dai are so cute❤️

The FL of Oath of Love better be good. Why does XZ have such lame FLs opp him?😞😞 I didnt bother watching The Wolf coz of Bao Na.

Visiting IF after a while. I didnt know IF attached emojis to its like button. I think I have left a barrage of angry emojis while I thought I was 'liking' the posts😆. I jst realized when I liked a post and it showed an angry emoji instead of the usual thumbs up🤣

I need Xue Yang's protection now.

So DC is also adapted from a book and I got to know from a friend today that the way the book is written, book 2 follows the story of Tang San's son and his friends.

So unless they do an Ekta Kapoor and bring XZ back as his own son for S2, XZ will not be part of the show. Also that means the rest of the cast cant be there either.

And chances of them writing a totally new story instead of using Book 2 seem slim.

@Wu: Everytime a villain knocks her out, I hope she is dead🤣 Tang San is so annoying when hez with her. It is so stupid to see them holding hands and walking around. I wish TS had a female lead like ZZQ opposite him. ZZQ and Dai are so cute❤️

The FL of Oath of Love better be good. Why does XZ have such lame FLs opp him?😞😞 I didnt bother watching The Wolf coz of Bao Na.

yes its a popular book called "soul land" . there is donghua also available on YT. 

This show actually doesnt show first life of Tang San .. in his first life.. he was part of ostracized Tang Sect hence they were not allowed to learn tang sect's core skills...so he decides to steal and masters it...and then realizes he commited crime and then kills himself..upon his rebirth as Tang hao's son he still retains the memories of all the core skills he had learnt in previous life..however in the show it was shown, his father Tang Hao teaches him..thats the diff..

I was confused when you said  book 2 coz I thought this is book 2 😆. Not sure how they gonna condense the story..

Omg already Xiao Wu character is written in an unpleasing way upar se played by mediocre actress is tough but XZ is so good especially in emotioanl and intense scenes..just watching for him and plot is interesting too..

I did watch "the wolf" ..and totally enjoyed it .  Its OST damn good ..and surprisngly the actress was good here..I particularly loved the story..first couple of episodes are just okayish but it really is an engaging watch till the very end...XZ has major role too especially post 20 episodes..

Now waiting for Oath of love..no idea when it will be released🤔..yang zi is also okayish for me..lets see😆

Originally posted by EXOL

yes its a popular book called "soul land" . there is donghua also available on YT. 

This show actually doesnt show first life of Tang San .. in his first life.. he was part of ostracized Tang Sect hence they were not allowed to learn tang sect's core skills...so he decides to steal and masters it...and then realizes he commited crime and then kills himself..upon his rebirth as Tang hao's son he still retains the memories of all the core skills he had learnt in previous life..however in the show it was shown, his father Tang Hao teaches him..thats the diff..

I was confused when you said  book 2 coz I thought this is book 2 😆. Not sure how they gonna condense the story..

Omg already Xiao Wu character is written in an unpleasing way upar se played by mediocre actress is tough but XZ is so good especially in emotioanl and intense scenes..just watching for him and plot is interesting too..

I did watch "the wolf" ..and totally enjoyed it .  Its OST damn good ..and surprisngly the actress was good here..I particularly loved the story..first couple of episodes are just okayish but it really is an engaging watch till the very end...XZ has major role too especially post 20 episodes..

Now waiting for Oath of love..no idea when it will be released🤔..yang zi is also okayish for me..lets see😆

Ohh. My friend said Book 2🤣. I have no idea abt the book series, so I didnt know he had a past life. If they have a sequel or a prequel, I will watch only if XZ is a part of it.

I dnt like Yang Zi😞. I hope she acts well atleast. I read OOL, the book is really lame, from the teaser it looks like they have changed some things. I really hope they have made good changes to the storyline, Book 1  of OOL is so boring that I didnt even bother skimming through Book 2.

Also why is XZ not signing new shows

Ohh. My friend said Book 2🤣. I have no idea abt the book series, so I didnt know he had a past life. If they have a sequel or a prequel, I will watch only if XZ is a part of it.

I dnt like Yang Zi😞. I hope she acts well atleast. I read OOL, the book is really lame, from the teaser it looks like they have changed some things. I really hope they have made good changes to the storyline, Book 1  of OOL is so boring that I didnt even bother skimming through Book 2.

Also why is XZ not signing new shows

oh OOL is also from a book .. I wanted it to be a good story though 

Yes it was really tough phase for him ,  no shows , endorsements being cancelled and even now antis trying their best to spread negativity about Duoluo .. it’s recently only he is appearing publicly again and did a  variety show else he was keeping a low profile .. hopefully he signs new shows .