RAJSHRI QUIT, Naira has died more times than Akshara

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Naira has died more times along with Memory loss than Akshara 

Why has this show changed so much. I like the show when it was just about marriages and extended family issues.

Now its always about Naira dying and memory loss and reuniting with Kartik... I liked when we saw KIRSH VANSH and Kairav kids scene but apparently the TRP was LOW. 

TRP is only high when they separate what the hell? lol

KIRSH VANSH and Kairav kids scene reminded me off YASH NAKSH and Ananya.

Rajshrri has quit but bring back more maheswari but I guess Akshara died along with her family....

Make the twins get married... Anshuman was about their age..

Totally agree! I miss the simpler days with Akshara and Naitik and their extended families. 

The Maheshwaris and the Singhanias were such good families and they always tried to do their best by Akshara and Naitik by being supportive. The Goenkas are too much drama. 

There are things I didn't like when Akashara-Naitik were there like for one I didn't like either of the actors and second the never-ending wedding and festival-functions. Though I would say despite my issues there was originality and sort of real-life related problems... in fact earlier this show was the only show that didn't have any villains per-say like others and still was top in the TRP chat. They started bringing some sublet villains here and there which was fine too... when Naira grew up and came home followed by Kartik-Naira-Gayu track had been my absolute favourite, the only time I actually watched the show instead of keeping updated via SBS. After the show turned completely to Kartik-Naira's marriage was also good but in last few years it has turned like any other illogical hindi daily-soap. I am pretty sure this Seerat would turn out to be Naira who is somehow alive and has lost has memory... there would be revelation about how Naira got in Seerat's place, maybe some old villain would come out of wood-work LOL. Honestly, even Kartik-Naira romance isn't enough to deal with these stupid track which would in the end turn out to be still-alive-but-has-amnesia. Also am pretty sure that new girl who wants to marry Kartik would be first to discover that Seerat is Naira and then create problems so the truth doesn't get revealed.

For me, 2016-2019 was the best phase of the serial starting from naira's grownup leap till 5 years leap track. that 5 years leap was really unrealistic but 2020 after Kaira's 3rd marriage kids sequence was also bearable..this seerat's track is downright illogical