•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Kaaash kamroo ki bhi zuban hoti 

Naajane kitne raaz beparde hotein.... 

Jishe paranda samjhe woh chabi nikla

Aur kisi k ghar wapsi ki chabi ek parande ne de dia πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† 

So Uday ne actually Chabi hi dia tha date pe... Samhalke rakhne k liye, kya kare ushke pants mein pockets nehi raha hoga πŸ€ͺ aur Vashma tho ha hi "Bin phere hum tere" so it's absolutely normal between them πŸ€“ afterall puri duniya nichey zameen pe rehte hain aur yeh dono chhat pe milte hain πŸ˜‰ 

Udaaaay beta don't underestimate Vashma πŸ€” That girl is hiding Ranjhan's identity even from YOU for Amrit and at the same time she is keeping the secret of your love life away from Amrit for you. She is a PRO in balancing things πŸ€ͺ You can't keep her on earth unless and until she wants to stay there. She will fly so that she can land in your arms "Teri Dulhan banneko main nikli hnu saaj dhaj k ghar se" β€οΈ

Vashmaaaa kudiye serf teri khubsurti pe thodi marta hai woh? Jaan se bhi jaida Mohabbat karta hai aise thodi fisal jayega πŸ˜† But fislega jarur πŸ˜›

Amrit betaaaa Jo Insaan serf tere dupatte sarak ne se nazar hata le woh tera dupatta kaise waise pakad sakta hai? πŸ˜†  Tera yeh dhokebaaz ek gentleman hai β€οΈ 

Randheer legit called her "Mere Sherlock Holmes" πŸ€£ β€οΈ 

AmDheer helping Radha πŸ‘ Radha got impressed with Damad Ji πŸ˜† Balaiya bhi le li πŸ€£ Thank God he called her Radha JI and not Chachi πŸ€ͺ AmDheer having their moments and Radha is busy with chai πŸ˜† Someone on twitter be like "I ship Radha with Chai" πŸ€£

Glad to see Randheer knows ghar pe kya hota rehta hai bas CHHAT pe kya hota hai Kisi ko nehi pata πŸ€£

Randheer is back to "Yeh Ranjhan mujhe de de Amrit" πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† He got sooooo happy knowing Ranjhan is a ladki πŸ€£ Arreh bhai tujhe ushe azadi deni hai ki ush se Shaadi karni hai? πŸ˜² I really want after Ranjhan revelation Amrit to ask him "Agar Ranjhan, Amrit NEHI hoti tho?" πŸ˜‰ 

Amrit connecting dots πŸ‘ Bas aise hi storeroom, hall, staircase, rooms sab jagah dots connect karti reh aur CHHAT pe bhi  Samjhi Randheer Raizada ki Sherlock Holmes? πŸ˜‰ 

Kudos to these boys Randheer and Uday πŸ‘ Uday is trying to bring his girl back on earth πŸ˜† Randheer is more than ready to give the "Pankh" so that Amrit/Ranjhan can fly β€οΈ BEAUTY.... IRONY.... 

Fantastic review great job

Everything is so well researched here like the movie nargis and hinglaj devi mandir

It's a shaktipeeth in baluchistaan Pakistan

Loved Amdheers concern for radha

Atleast radha has someone who cares for her

I loved yesterday epi and more importantly I loved radha who is not going to back out die to false alligation ..she is the one who stands up against mogar and I loved it how she will  didn't  leave  the house .. Yes that's what I love more about her .. and yeh chahiye hame ki har koi apne liye uthe .kyuki jab tak aap apne liye nahi uthenge na tab tak koi aur nahi uthega aapke liye aapka saath dene ke liye .. and it applies to all the couple's  may be it amdheer , radha and vashmay..sabko  apne liye stand lena hoga and saath ek dusre ke liye bhi stand lena hoga..

Gang is forming dhire dhire but I loved it...

About amdheer ...hahaha I loved their scene randheer ko nahi Patah ki uski Sherlock Holmes hi ranjhan hai.. and uff please lalaji aap diya leke bhi jaaoge toh bhi  randheer jaisa gentlemen nahi milega .lalaji abhi bhi samay hai sochlo ..randheer jaisa damad kahi aur nahi milega.. 

About vashmay scene .. dono hi apni jagah sahi hai..for uday he isn't worried about log and SoC he is worried for his vashma that if SoC .comes to know about them then vashma will have to bear consequences as SoC don't blame men they blame women  .

As uday said ki 'agar koi vashma baig kisi uday sahani se pyar kare toh yeh bardaash koi nahi  karega ' it's his this inner turmoil ..that he wants to be with vashma but he fears SoC and his family thag what they will do .. when they will about know  it ..And as vashma said .'ki yeh vashma ka vishwas hai ki woh aur uday mazhabo ki deewar ko tod kar  dil ki deewar banayenge jo koi nahi tod paayega..

So yes they will have to fight soc and they will do it but first they will have  fight their inner fears  and  believe that they will fight together in front of world and yeh jaroori hai as yeh  ko unka gantavya hai  uss par dono ko saath saath chalna hoga..

Bdw vashma jo itne confidence sa rajrani ke saamne uday se baatvkar rahi thi woh kisi ko nazar aaya? Matalb kya confidence hai ..and uday bhi haan ekdum steong willed hai ki woh nahi dekhga bit apni vashma bhi sava sher hai.

Amazing review Arpita and have to say I loved yesterday's episode. The story is going with its own pace and things are going. I love how the relationships are being shown in the show. 

Uday and Brij constricted and strained but still concerning the relationship πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amrit standing up for Radha and trying to prove her innocence β€οΈ

Yes, I didn't include Vashma and Uday because last night that girl was in full form. God save you Uday from her wrath. 

Amrit should have told Radha the truth about Mogar stealing the coins. The minute mogar tells the truth I am concerned that it will make Radha receptive towards her and Mogar can use her for more blunders. Let's hope that doesn't happen. However, the look at Mogar's face when Radha threw the googly of calling the police πŸ€£

Also looking at the way Radha is right now I want to see how she will start understanding Brij's true face and stands up for herself. 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Amrit betaaaa Jo Insaan serf tere dupatte sarak ne se nazar hata le woh tera dupatta kaise waise pakad sakta hai? πŸ˜†  Tera yeh dhokebaaz ek gentleman hai β€οΈ 

Randheer legit called her "Mere Sherlock Holmes" πŸ€£ β€οΈ 

loved the amdheer scene......

(with radha ... kabhi gaadi ke andar - sleeping, toh kabhi with chai🀣)

i couldnt digest the fact that he is thinking ranjhan to be someone else... πŸ€£

Originally posted by poojaaggarwal08

Fantastic review great job

Everything is so well researched here like the movie nargis and hinglaj devi mandir

It's a shaktipeeth in baluchistaan Pakistan

Loved Amdheers concern for radha

Atleast radha has someone who cares for her

Yes well researched plus their grip over storytelling is very strong, like if they keeps open end in episode 50 they will fill it for sure be it even in episode 250 but they will πŸ‘πŸΌ

The analysis was on point and very sweet.

I watched the precap just now and it seems a bit misleading.Randheer caught Kiranbala when she was lying about her love for books just to cast an impression on her so called RandheerJi..

I hope Randheer doesn't fall in this trap and distance himself from his Sherlock Holmes..

Hearing "Meri Sherlock Holmes" really made me blush πŸ˜³

Originally posted by nandinishelat

The analysis was on point and very sweet.

I watched the precap just now and it seems a bit misleading.Randheer caught Kiranbala when she was lying about her love for books just to cast an impression on her so called RandheerJi..

I hope Randheer doesn't fall in this trap and distance himself from his Sherlock Holmes..

Hearing "Meri Sherlock Holmes" really made me blush πŸ˜³

Welcome to the forum πŸ˜³ Thanks πŸ€— No Randheer is not going to believe that πŸ˜† He is a smart guy β€οΈ Yeah his MERI was