•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Series of tweets by Bolloywood Insider:

1:  THROWBACK: A stylish but rustic actor, who was a star in the 1980s & 90s, tapered off after 2000. His "bored" wife sought solace in a C-grade, hunky star who was two decades younger than her. Both led wild, licentious life for few years in the garb of running a film company.

2:  She browbeat her unemployed, washed-up husband to the background & continued having affair to satiate the libido as she grew older. She often caused humiliation for her husband in parties & social events by turning up with her young paramour despite torrid fights at home...

3:  Finally she dumped him in the dustbin when her son made his successful Bollywood debut and gave her the ultimatum. She even accused her former paramour of siphoning off the money & called him a "gay". Now, she survives on her son's largesse but is continued to be shunned by him.

4:  Interestingly her husband was also a "toy-boy" of a yesteryear's actress during the 1980s... and the star later even worked with his Madame's daughter in movies! Two decades later, his own wife nurtured & fostered a "toy-boy" and pushed him to the periphery..

========

So its obvious is about Jackie Shroff, and his wife's affair with Sahil Khan.  But who was Jackie a toy boy of?

Some people suggested Tanuja/ and Kajol the daughter.  Is this true?

Also came across this while trying to find out:

In a Times of India interview, when Jackie Shroff was asked if his wife was having an affair, Jackie said, 'My wife is a big girl. There's nothing pulling or holding her down. She has her own ambitions, her own friends." 

But the most shocking thing that Jackie Shroff said about his wife was this, "I too have been like that. There were Meenakshi, Madhuri, Dimple- She never said anything. Usko iska hazaar guna maaf hai"

It was Tanuja. This shit account had posted this Tanuja Jackie thing before.

Whoa Jackie and Tanuja, huh 🤔 

Heard about Meenakshi, but didn’t know about Dimple... And Madhuri - didn’t expect that

It would’ve been quite a mĂ©nage or mĂ©lange if Kajol was in the mix too

Why would Tiger give his Mom an ultimatum when Jackie himself seems to be least bothered by the affair and why is he shunning her

Me too.... Madhuri didnt expect at all.... but does he just mean flirting or did he have an affair.  She had such a clean image except for Sanjay Dutt.  I think Tiger shunning her maybe because bacho ko toh lagta hai na -- they see everything happening -- so if it is really bad they will also take sides.  Maybe they are used to seeing their parents having affairs on the side, but looks like she treated him really badly - that can affect kids also.  

Tanuja was quite surprising for me too :-)  

Kajol in the mix ? :-)  she is too young for him I think -- tht would have been so weird. 

Edited by chachichampa - 3 years ago

The article didn't say he had an affair with his girlfriend's daughter, it just said he worked with her....! so don't assume Kajol and Jackie even if it's Tanuja.