Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLE8gDABn_Z/

I m happy it decreased , who will tolerate this stupidity & nonsense love triangle.

Story is still at one place , no progressin d story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol i havnt been watching and some people here said they arent either

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

lol i havnt been watching and some people here said they arent either

I hope people stop watching so that sp forced to end this nonsense & take d story forward.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Online trp doesn't bother them 

Real trp can only affect show 

But our show is quite popular and jodi too like no.3 spot peh hai and also Neil and Ayesha individual in no.5th spot 

FUITV thumbnail

The last week was mostly sairat. Hopefully they don’t take this as a negative reaction and decrease sairat scene and increase drama 😭

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: notaquitter

The last week was mostly sairat. Hopefully they don’t take this as a negative reaction and decrease sairat scene and increase drama 😭

Trp decreased ki main reason hai offscreen news uski wajah se online viewers ne dekhna band kar diya bcoz they can't connected with SaiRat anymore 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Trp decreased ki main reason hai offscreen news uski wajah se online viewers ne dekhna band kar diya bcoz they can't connected with SaiRat anymore 

it would have been different if she was not part of the same show but love is love 

nimitha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

it would have been different if she was not part of the same show but love is love 

Its not being in same show. It's the way actors mix on-screen with off screen is irritating fans. How they try to justify and white Wash pakhi and blame sai in every interview is indeed ridiculous.

The moment aiswarya learn to treat pakhi as a fictional character and understand bashing pakhi is not bashing aiswarya, everyone will accept her with open arms. 

Edited by nimitha12 - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I m happy it decreased , who will tolerate this stupidity & nonsense love triangle.

Story is still at one place , no progressin d story.

Agree, I hope the TV TRP also decreases, otherwise inka triangle Khatam hi nahi hoga. They will continue to butcher ML and FL characters and dont show any progress. 100+episodes ho gaye. 

Online audience ka patience is less as we have lot of good options.

I think we had high hopes of this show, but its nothing but elaborate version of KD with major milestones being intact and in between detailed explanation where not needed. So most likely we are going to see every single illogical track and I am not sure at what point we will stop watching the show.

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimitha12

Its not being in same show. It's the way actors mix on-screen with off screen is irritating fans. How they try to justify and white Wash pakhi and blame sai in every interview is indeed ridiculous.

The moment aiswarya learn to treat pakhi as a fictional character and understand bashing pakhi is not bashing aiswarya, everyone will accept her with open arms. 

I avoid the offscreen segments since the beginning. But for me it’s a bit jarring to see them in the show. If I see them together on screen it’s weird. But so far, the connect between sairat is not diminished for me. It gets annoying when a third person gets involved