Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t know her personally so I can’t vouch for it but I assume that’s because she may be a good person who doesn’t « play the game » and isn’t opportunistic. Let’s be real. Anushka would have probably vanished had she not married a super famous man. 

She also didn’t tap into that glamorous image although I found her stunning (pre surgery). 

To people saying her performances were not iconic: how many A list actresses in her age group are actually iconic? A lot of them are charismatic and popular but are not known for their acting prowess. Priti was actually a good actress (if you benchmark her against other BW actresses) with enough range. Never found her too overbearing like Kareena or wooden like Katrina. 

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

I never said she debuted in 2000, I said she wasn't well known until 2000. Let's not make things up. now.

Really? This is what you said in page 3:

"Not really, she debuted in 2000 and wasn't really well known until 2000 and eventually broke out in 2001 with Chori Chori and Dil Chahta hai... and literally disappeared in 2006."

'she debuted in 2000', you wrote that. Maybe it was a typo, but you did write that.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

watching veer zaara right now, a Preity film I always loved. Every other scene I am realizing her acting wasn't really good in the movie. Never noticed it before

Purushottamdz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Believe or not she is talented, atleast more than current actresses.