Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Why does Sirat talk like that 😭

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm trying to be invested in the new track but the way Sirat talks is so cringe & intolerable.

We've only watched Sirat box once, but Shivangi trained for that. We have to hear her talk every episode. Why didn't she cut down on the physical coaching & invest that time with her dialect coach!

Rajasthani accent is really earthy & soothing when done right. We've seen so many Rajasthani TV shows by now. But this is just flat dialogues in cringe accent. And all her sentences are in the same one tone.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hamri panch se sar panch se bhi darti hair

types of lines make me puke

Like dude we know you like boxing will you shut up now 

She sounds awful - her voice never bothered me or the fact she said some lame stuff before but its very annoying with this accent and all her lines make her seem like shes 12

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true. 

Only if she had spent half that amount of time learning the new dialect & working on her dialogue delivery! 

She’s better when she is having a normal conversation. Though the accent comes across as very unnatural, there’s still a variation in her pitch and softness in her voice which makes it bearable. 

However, when she starts shouting, it literally feels so robotic. In yesterday’s epis, had there been a balance between her being angry and emotional, I wouldn’t have found her so harsh towards Kairav, but when she starts shouting, there’s nothing to the dialogues except for her high pitch and that accent. 

@Anya, I hate that dialogue. Naira was a Sherni and we were reminded of it in every dialogue and since this one’s a boxer, we will be given a reminder of that as well. Kinda funny how she boosts so much but still fell flat with one push 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

So true. 

Only if she had spent half that amount of time learning the new dialect & working on her dialogue delivery! 

She’s better when she is having a normal conversation. Though the accent comes across as very unnatural, there’s still a variation in her pitch and softness in her voice which makes it bearable. 

However, when she starts shouting, it literally feels so robotic. In yesterday’s epis, had there been a balance between her being angry and emotional, I wouldn’t have found her so harsh towards Kairav, but when she starts shouting, there’s nothing to the dialogues except for her high pitch and that accent. 

@Anya, I hate that dialogue. Naira was a Sherni and we were reminded of it in every dialogue and since this one’s a boxer, we will be given a reminder of that as well. Kinda funny how she boosts so much but still fell flat with one push 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Lol also the boxing scenes look beyond lame and low budget🤣

Yep she should focus on a dialect coach

shes a good actress but the accent hurts my ears

Savi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She should take lessons from Bua dadi.. She has a good accent. Also repeating same dialogue is cringy when it's not even catchy.. She uses what my luck which was better.. This sarpanch one Ek baar ke liye teek tha.. Baar baar is not bearable 🥴🥴
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Savi96

She should take lessons from Bua dadi.. She has a good accent. Also repeating same dialogue is cringy when it's not even catchy.. She uses what my luck which was better.. This sarpanch one Ek baar ke liye teek tha.. Baar baar is not bearable 🥴🥴

Ya accent plays a very important role to connect a feelings of a person of a character otherwise it look dull boring and forced it's better shivangi focus on her accent rather than boxing one she is a good actor no doubt but  sorry here she fails to connect audience with sirat it's my opinion 

And yes bua dadi is good and I like years ago show balika vadhu dadisa Surekha Sikri ji ne bahut aache se kiya tha she look perfect she look  pure marwadi rajasthani and accent was perfect ya in that  show itna not necessary but thoda sa vo aapne accent par dhyan de being a  rajasthani language is so pure and beautiful not loud one it's so sweet language not that shows in the show 

Sorry 

Edited by NeeruNira - 3 years ago