Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What was suwarna and surekha doing - that they needed to send kairav..

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What was suwarna and surekha doing - that they needed to send kairav... to the hostal

Dadi made me laugh🤣

go dadi...

Other than that why are they making kartik sound so spoiled. He lived as a paying guest- etc 

the way sirat is treating him as if he is a rich snob🥱 i cringed so hard. I guess years of living rich kartik forgot how poor people live

-- Kartik just speaks up once against boxer step papa and maudi said its so  important to have a man in the house i cringed so hard at the line and how easily she wanted him to stay overnight in their house barely knowing him

Maudi has no common sense -- again i wonder why we just assume because kartik is kartik stalking, stealing babies, being a shitty husband is okay?

I find the fact he seems to be kind of blocked off 

towards sirat strange - he remembers naira but is loyal to her memory I kinda wish because of her memory loss and other faked death 

he was more presumtious in thinking it was naira and eventually upon realizing it wasnt it breaks him

here he just seems kinda meh the love of his lifes photocopy is living somewhere...

as for the precap its so cringe when sirat and dushman guy call each other dushman ew

i guess she will go apologize to kartik and kairav now - seeing his wife looks just like her

Lol if amisha can fall in love with rohits look alike in kahona pyaar hai i guess sirat shall make kartik fall for her...

also find it repetitive she hurts him all the time its very similar to what naira used to do to kartik