PRECAP DISCUSSION

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode has only few good incidents. Firstly, malini said to adi n imlie that you both care for each other but don't know why always fight. It's because adilie ke jhagde mein bhi pyaar or care dikhta hai, yahi USP hai inke relationship ki.😳 Secondly, when adi came back from office, he asked rupali didi why there is silence in the house? πŸ€“ Where is everyone in the house ? lol there were everyone except malini and imlie. Bada chalu hai babu saheb. πŸ˜‰He knew malini is at chaturvedi's house. Direct kisi se nhi poocha, he was asking for imlie only. He was missing her.  But then sundar told him malini took imlie with her to chaturvedi's house. He got stressed that anu might not treat her well. I knew he will be worried for imlie. πŸ˜³ 

OMG the precap looks dhamakedar, so much drama πŸ˜ŽIn the precap, Aditya bashed his MIL Anu by saying she is rude and immature. You should be ashamed of yourself. πŸ˜² Malini tried to stop him but aditya said angrily to stop her mother instead of me, why she even took imlie to her house, when she already knew her mother never treats her well. He argued with malini and said why have you married me since we have major class difference, even called her "Miss Malini Chaturvedi" πŸ˜² Mrs se direct miss ho gyi malini. πŸ˜› 

Malini clearly doesn't deserve all the bashing from aditya. It's all anu's fault. What is wrong with this lady?  She has issues in her marriage, then she should solve it with her husband only. I don't know what sadistic pleasure she gets by insulting poor imlie.  πŸ˜‘ I was thinking how adi will react once he finds imlie went to chaturvedi's house. But precap made me shook. 😲Babu saheb saw imlie getting humiliated by anu. We will get to see adi's possessive side for imlie because of aunty anu's drama only. I wanted to see this side of adi.  Thanks anu aunty agar aap yeh drama na karte , adi ka yeh roop dekhne ko nhi milta. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a different opinion on the precap. I think Aditya will actually be overreacting this time & Anu hasn't tortured Imlie. What I mean to say is, Adi's over-protectiveness over Imlie will make him lash out at the Chaturvedi clan & maybe even Tripathi clan for sending Imlie there. But in reality nothing problematic will happen. Adi in his over-protectiveness will misunderstand the situation & lash out. Then baad mein Imlie will explain to him ki kuchh nahi hua & then Adi will go in his guilt mode & apologize to Malini. 

mainly this scene will be to show Adi's subconscious feelings for Imlie & Adi might start questioning himself 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

I have a different opinion on the precap. I think Aditya will actually be overreacting this time & Anu hasn't tortured Imlie. What I mean to say is, Adi's over-protectiveness over Imlie will make him lash out at the Chaturvedi clan & maybe even Tripathi clan for sending Imlie there. But in reality nothing problematic will happen. Adi in his over-protectiveness will misunderstand the situation & lash out. Then baad mein Imlie will explain to him ki kuchh nahi hua & then Adi will go in his guilt mode & apologize to Malini. 

mainly this scene will be to show Adi's subconscious feelings for Imlie & Adi might start questioning himself 

Precap mein zyada nhi dikhaya. Like anu clearly said today she will humiliate like imlie a lot to force dev to blurt out the truth. Aditya may witness it  and burst on anu. He did react OTT on malini though. I felt  bad for her. πŸ’”

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Today's episode has only few good incidents. Firstly, malini said to adi n imlie that you both care for each other but don't know why always fight. It's because adilie ke jhagde mein bhi pyaar or care dikhta hai, yahi USP hai inke relationship ki.😳 Secondly, when adi came back from office, he asked rupali didi why there is silence in the house? πŸ€“ Where is everyone in the house ? lol there were everyone except malini and imlie. Bada chalu hai babu saheb. πŸ˜‰He knew malini is at chaturvedi's house. Direct kisi se nhi poocha, he was asking for imlie only. He was missing her.  But then sundar told him malini took imlie with her to chaturvedi's house. He got stressed that anu might not treat her well. I knew he will be worried for imlie. πŸ˜³ 

OMG the precap looks dhamakedar, so much drama πŸ˜ŽIn the precap, Aditya bashed his MIL Anu by saying she is rude and immature. You should be ashamed of yourself. πŸ˜² Malini tried to stop him but aditya said angrily to stop her mother instead of me, why she even took imlie to her house, when she already knew her mother never treats her well. He argued with malini and said why have you married me since we have major class difference, even called her "Miss Malini Chaturvedi" πŸ˜² Mrs se direct miss ho gyi malini. πŸ˜› 

Malini clearly doesn't deserve all the bashing from aditya. It's all anu's fault. What is wrong with this lady?  She has issues in her marriage, then she should solve it with her husband only. I don't know what sadistic pleasure she gets by insulting poor imlie.  πŸ˜‘ I was thinking how adi will react once he finds imlie went to chaturvedi's house. But precap made me shook. 😲Babu saheb saw imlie getting humiliated by anu. We will get to see adi's possessive side for imlie because of aunty anu's drama only. I wanted to see this side of adi.  Thanks anu aunty agar aap yeh drama na karte , adi ka yeh roop dekhne ko nhi milta. πŸ˜†

i see where you are coming from and i am not saying she deserves it  as such but kind of yes too sure it is anu's fault but malini is the one enabling it in a sense which makes her responsible caz if anyone knows AC the best it is Malini so that makes it her responsibility to deny taking imli until she is 100 % certain that she actually intends to say sorry.. malini is very very blinded when it comes to AC and i guess most children are  when it comes to their mothers but than one has to be rational too.. i guess at the age where malini is every kid knows how to handle their moms and and get out of a  situation. the thing with malini si she is wayyyy wayy wayy too blinded by the  maternal love and becomes over protective and defensive of things AC does on daily basis like she  becomes reason for malini's humiliation everyday in her sasural but does malini realize it to the extent she should nope...and that is her fault. 

that is not limited to AC she doesn't know adi at all either and just doesn't grasp when to push what button and when to let him be.... so i would call malini bewakoof  bohat zyada bewakoof with a tunnel vision lol .. 

also malini ko daant banti bhi hai caz jab adi ya tripathis around nahi hain toh malini ki zimmedari hai imli and she isn't nibhaooing it as well if her mother keeps insulting imlie..

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am yet to watch the episode but would like to thank you for sharing these insightful post as always. They so fun yet so meaning too to the characters. It’s nice people with the show having fun and not taking it so literally. 

Thank you 😊 and I cannot wait to share what I think once I have seen the episode.

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guess malini. Ne itna jyada firework  apni shadi mein bhi nahi dekha hoga....πŸ˜†jo kal adi dikhane wala hai usse🀣...

She is one bewakuf ..she knows her mom but still she took her aur jaise they entered she started bashing imlie ..phir bhi yeah kud dimaag mom mom karti rahi aisa nahi ki chali aye ...so better she get that complete dose now ...

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago