I feel ridhima is actually pregnant

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel Ridhima is indeed pregnant and Kabir has not done anything with the kit...but he will use the opprtunity of Ishani loosing child and somewhat  blaming Riansh especially Ridhima being in Vanshs life...

Kabir might have anticipated that a guy like Vansh would right now be in guilt of not being able to save his sisters child...will be in fear of not being able to protect his own child and in order to that he might tell ridhima he is not ready to have a child and that will break Riansh and thats when he will take the opprtunity of accepting ridhima with her child..but I feel Ridhima will understand Vansh fear and will be determined of making Vansh relaize that he will be the best father for their child...

Amids this I feel attacks on ridhima in order for her to loose the child will make Vansh connected to their child and he will protect them...

Kabir was defo not anticipating ridz pregnancy with Vanshs child...he knows that they have taken their marriage to next step and a girl like ridhima will not surrender herself to another man unless its the emotional way..

Any theories? 

I feel the makers/writers have kept their options open by showing Kabir with the pregnancy kit...the future track will depend on the audience response. 

You get these fake kits (which always gives a positive result), he might want to create misunderstanding between the entire family such that he (kabir) gets to replace him in the family. 

But if she's genuinely pregnant then I have a strong feeling something will happen to her baby (it's honestly too soon for them, and considering the show is not ending not a story they'd want to continue)...

I hope it's the former, false pregnancy result.

Originally posted by Neha_J

I feel the makers/writers have kept their options open by showing Kabir with the pregnancy kit...the future track will depend on the audience response. 

You get these fake kits (which always gives a positive result), he might want to create misunderstanding between the entire family such that he (kabir) gets to replace him in the family. 

But if she's genuinely pregnant then I have a strong feeling something will happen to her baby (it's honestly too soon for them, and considering the show is not ending not a story they'd want to continue)...

Pregnancy track can go for months like Ishani's pregnancy. So it's not problem for show's long run and it's depends on trps. So hopefully trps will increase.

Originally posted by S10DOT2

Pregnancy track can go for months like Ishani's pregnancy. So it's not problem for show's long run and it's depends on trps. So hopefully trps will increase.

But then if they decide to do that eventually kBhi ma kabhi ya toh baby dikhana hoga ya miscarriage so they might not go ahead with it na 🤣

But then if they decide to do that eventually kBhi ma kabhi ya toh baby dikhana hoga ya miscarriage so they might not go ahead with it na 🤣

They think about time and logic? I don't think so after Ishani's pregnancy months, Vihaan's 16 days or 40 days confusions and 1996 case with Ishani and Vansh's age.

They think about time and logic? I don't think so after Ishani's pregnancy months, Vihaan's 16 days or 40 days confusions and 1996 case with Ishani and Vansh's age.

Yes, but eventually they had to get away with the track na. Long run ke point se they would expect the show to go on for another year atleast (hopefully more) and I dont think one can drag pregnancy track itna...

I think she's not pregnant.( Unless a doc visits and declare so)

The kits can be inaccurate many times.(or Kabir might do something)

They just showed one miscarriage... don't know if they are planning to show another ( though I don't want miscarriage for Ridhhima..baby already faced so much pain... better misjudgement only).

I think they are planning to surprise audience... when everyone expect she is pregnant...she won't be also at the same time makers have kept the options open...the final decision might be based on response of audience

Yes, but eventually they had to get away with the track na. Long run ke point se they would expect the show to go on for another year atleast (hopefully more) and I dont think one can drag pregnancy track itna...

Ok let's see. I also don't want any drag on the track but I don't have any trust on makers now. Still hoping for a better future of the show.

Originally posted by abby143

I think she's not pregnant.( Unless a doc visits and declare so)

The kits can be inaccurate many times.(or Kabir might do something)

They just showed one miscarriage... don't know if they are planning to show another ( though I don't want miscarriage for Ridhhima..baby already faced so much pain... better misjudgement only).

I think they are planning to surprise audience... when everyone expect she is pregnant...she won't be also at the same time makers have kept the options open...the final decision might be based on response of audience

Exactly!!!! They might use this to create misunderstandings before the actual revelation. But I hope na ho... Otherwise miscarriage ke chances will increase and nobody wants that.

Ok let's see. I also don't want any drag on the track but I don't have any trust on makers now. Still hoping for a better future of the show.

No trust for sure🤣