Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Crash-Pyar ka bandhan.

Beytab dil ki tamanna-Kasam se((Bani marries Pushkar n Pia marries Jai Walia)

KKB-The new track is similar to PR post leap.

What is the difference in Hum?I mean how different it is from Kasam se?

Hum is same as BDKTH but the only difference being Jai’s character is not the main lead. Pushkar is.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bani married Pushkar?

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Hum is same as BDKTH but the only difference being Jai’s character is not the main lead. Pushkar is.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Kushal Tandon played the part of Pushkar’s character and Ridhima Pandit played Bani. They were the leads.

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ekta maiya should have not made anymore seasons after naagin 1 ended but her greed and ego hurted this series so badly which is beyond repair now plus bad writing in screenplay played major part too in destruction of naagin series 😊

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You said it all! These were the exact thoughts on my mind when I saw the episode..

Everything copy paste...

Intro also in orphanage.. atleast in PKYEK piya got scholarship and moved to Dehradun. And her bumping into her father was a pure accident. My point is writing was good and had logic.

Kuch toh hai...looks like a roast version of PKYEK.

Unnecessary supporting characters..or are they even supporting characters? Who knows?

Abhay's family were Vampires. Made Sense.

How come rehaan's family is human? Or he might have some backstory...but that's a lot to expect from ekta...

I still can't able to digest the fact naagin+cheel = angel/vampire

Maaro Mujhe waale memes yaad aa gaye mujhe!

Scolded myself in my head for wasting 45 mins of my Sunday by watching this show .

I should have wasted those 45 mins by watching something entertaining.

Nice post! Pretty much summed up ekta's shows  kaaraname..!

Ekta need to revamp her ways. 

Why can't ITV shows  something interesting, funny and light hearted ? 

Kind of like a C- Drama Put your head on my shoulder.

I guess I have high expectations from ITV

Sorry for the rant!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

You said it all! These were the exact thoughts on my mind when I saw the episode..

Everything copy paste...

Intro also in orphanage.. atleast in PKYEK piya got scholarship and moved to Dehradun. And her bumping into her father was a pure accident. My point is writing was good and had logic.

Kuch toh hai...looks like a roast version of PKYEK.

Unnecessary supporting characters..or are they even supporting characters? Who knows?

Abhay's family were Vampires. Made Sense.

How come rehaan's family is human? Or he might have some backstory...but that's a lot to expect from ekta...

I still can't able to digest the fact naagin+cheel = angel/vampire

Maaro Mujhe waale memes yaad aa gaye mujhe!

Scolded myself in my head for wasting 45 mins of my Sunday by watching this show .

I should have wasted those 45 mins by watching something entertaining.

Nice post! Pretty much summed up ekta's shows  kaaraname..!

Ekta need to revamp her ways. 

Why can't ITV shows  something interesting, funny and light hearted ? 

Kind of like a C- Drama Put your head on my shoulder.

I guess I have high expectations from ITV

Sorry for the rant!

Dear u echoed my thoughts! I still can’t believe PKYEK is from Ekta camp given how that show didn have any stereotypical tracks. They never showed Madhu’s character as a vamp. She never thought or did anything against Piya. Infact she was so accepting of her but then again she being a mom n a wife never wanted the truth out coz it would break her family. But she handled it so maturely and Piya took didn fume in anger at the sight of Arnab. Such well written characters. Here it makes zero sense. How come a naagin cheel kid becomes a vampire? And in PKYEK there was an air of mystery about Raichand family. Here the mother’s character is a joke. Waiting to see if they r humans or supernatural but let’s say they r all human then Rehaan’s presence makes zero sense.

I am disappointed with ITV. Recently I started watching Barrister Babu but that show is ruined too. No point hoping for things to improve. Good shows will either be shut down or they will be ruined for TRP sake

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 3 years ago
Odd-ball thumbnail

Yes! Madhu handled the whole situation very well in PKYEK. The mom character in Kuch toh hai is very irritating..yaar. ..matlab is that how you write a character? There is nothing funny in her accent. Kuch accha dialogues likh dete.. if anyone really behaves like that in real life, paagal samjhenge logh usse. Going by their actions, rehan's family seems to be humans. Next week forum updates padh ke pata karungi ki meri prediction is true or not. 45 minutes phirse waste nahi karungi iss show pe.

When Abhay walks and with the bgm playing ..it was so good. Vivan sure has that aura.

Also Abhay-piya pair is so good and they had chemistry.

Coming to supporting characters, Misha was funny, Panchi was mature and good, Ruhi...was funny even though her harkate and walking style..do I need to say further? 😆

That was a good show! Not so good as TVD. but good compared to ITV Standards. PKYEK was unique in its own way.

The must tracks in Ekta's shows :

1. Har dho din mein ek party is compulsory. Reason mat pucho

2. Multiple Marriage tracks. 

3. Jungle Scenes.

4. Kidnapping Scenes.

5. Memory loss, reincarnation..blah blah.

Don't want to see an Ekta show again.

Meanwhile me to ekta:

Why do you use that gisse pite same script by changing names in different shows?

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

Yes! Madhu handled the whole situation very well in PKYEK. The mom character in Kuch toh hai is very irritating..yaar. ..matlab is that how you write a character? There is nothing funny in her accent. Kuch accha dialogues likh dete.. if anyone really behaves like that in real life, paagal samjhenge logh usse. Going by their actions, rehan's family seems to be humans. Next week forum updates padh ke pata karungi ki meri prediction is true or not. 45 minutes phirse waste nahi karungi iss show pe. U mean Rehan's mom? Yeah and look at Haseena. She was so sassy and stylish. Coming to their family, if they are all human, how come Rehan is able to live with them? Someone can accidentally injure themselves and Rehan will get blood thirsty again. Makes zero sense to me if they r humans. But on the other hand if they are vampires, Ekta has now offended all the vampires in the world by showing them as jokers 🤣

When Abhay walks and with the bgm playing ..it was so good. Vivan sure has that aura. Vivian as Abhay was so good and the show came 10 years ago but even today that background music gives me chills.

Also Abhay-piya pair is so good and they had chemistry. And their chemistry was organic, not like a love at first sight. There was attraction, there was the pull but the bond developed with time. Abhay was pulled to Piya bcoz she was Maithali's look alike and Piya was attracted to Abhay bcoz he was an enigma. Harsh looks like a guy next door. From no angle he feels enigmatic.

Coming to supporting characters, Misha was funny, Panchi was mature and good, Ruhi...was funny even though her harkate and walking style..do I need to say further? 😆 Misha had spunk, loved her so much. And all the side characters had their own tracks and unlike in other shows, where viewers complain if the focus is not on the leads all the time, here everyone enjoyed watching their tracks unfold. How many ITV shows have that factor?

That was a good show! Not so good as TVD. but good compared to ITV Standards. PKYEK was unique in its own way. It can never be compared to TVD but given ITV, it will remain one of the best shows ever made on supernatural genre. 

The must tracks in Ekta's shows :

1. Har dho din mein ek party is compulsory. Reason mat pucho

2. Multiple Marriage tracks. 

3. Jungle Scenes.

4. Kidnapping Scenes.

5. Memory loss, reincarnation..blah blah.

I will add another one - one night stand leading to pregnancy 🤣 in the old KZK, three generation of women got pregnant from a one night stand they had with their lover before marriage - Prerna, Kasak and P2 🤪 

Don't want to see an Ekta show again.

Meanwhile me to ekta:

Why do you use that gisse pite same script by changing names in different shows? Tracks chodo, she is remaking entire ghisse pite shows 😆 Mark my words, after 10 years, u will see a remake of Kumkum Bhagya 🤣

My replies in bold.

nainajantehain thumbnail

Well, I consider this Ekta woman to be silly. She's gone overboard when she recreated KZK, ruining a beautiful pair with a mindless twists and turns. She needs to understand that over time people have changed and so have the audience. The same repetitive storylines do not garner audience but deviate them. 

She tried to create the iconic AnuPre but it failed because people do not want to watch the same things anymore. Over the years logic has taken its place and when you have much more amazing shows to watch not only on TV but also web then why watch ITV? 

She again made a spin off of YHM that is, YHC. YHM was a phenomenal show (although based on a book), it had a base, a wonderful storyline, dialogues. It did well until they started splashing nuisance again. YHC had nothing out of the box. It's like the role reversal of Ishita-Raman and the kid.

I hope Ekta has enough allowances to hire new creatives and writers because her former ones have done good shows and are growing short at them, sadly.

Anybody ever wondered why Ekta never has her shows on Sony? Either Sony rejects her or...well, I hope Sony does. At least she could get some reality check which she is in dire need of.

Edited by unspokenrain - 3 years ago
Odd-ball thumbnail

This post made me nostalgic about PKYEK! Glad that it is available on hotstar for free!

If rehaan's family are humans,then all the vampires will haunt Ekta's dreams for the disgrace she brought🤣

One night stand leading to pregnancy...ahhh! I forgot that!

Also In ITV Universe, if the girl is married,then she can't become pregnant so early...she has to listen tantrums of her in laws, neighbours and God knows how many people. 

And if the girl is not married, pregnancy track is a must for her🤓

Kumkum bhagya remake? Oh my god! Nahi yaar! Another 10 years of torture! I strongly think that ekta will run kb for another 5 years minimum...mere high school and graduation dhono katam ho gaye..but still  KB is going on 

Don't even get me started on side characters. I wonder how the actors take their pay cheques knowing that they didn't do anything at all except using some so called English words in party tracks.

Agar ekta ke pass itne paise hein . tho mujhe deh deti.. mein kuch accha likh leti.

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago