Who thinks Imlie is extremely over reacting and it looks fake?

kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont understand why imlie is shown so over reacting and the cvs dont even realize that it is not entertaining at all. Why she is doing foolishness all the time? And whats more creepy is that all the members of the house are happy with it. That looks even more fake. She is not considered as a servant in that house but is she having any manners? How can Adi accept a woman like her even if malini is not in his life. I know imlie fans will not like ny post and I honestly dont care. Today's episode was a disaster on how she behaved with Adi's boss. I mean who does that if someone comes to our house. Do we close the door on their face? Horrible acting which is not funny from any angle. On a good note, i do like the story line but Imlie needs to stop behaving insanely. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sometimes i do find it over the top.  Especially the Mall scene and the Aditya's boss scene. I hope the show tones that down.  I understand they are trying to show the kidish side of imlie but it does get too much.  

However, I am really enjoying the show over all.  I do have to give a shout out to the actress who plays Imlie who does phenomenal job 

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

I dont understand why imlie is shown so over reacting and the cvs dont even realize that it is not entertaining at all. Why she is doing foolishness all the time? And whats more creepy is that all the members of the house are happy with it. That looks even more fake. She is not considered as a servant in that house but is she having any manners? How can Adi accept a woman like her even if malini is not in his life. I know imlie fans will not like ny post and I honestly dont care. Today's episode was a disaster on how she behaved with Adi's boss. I mean who does that if someone comes to our house. Do we close the door on their face? Horrible acting which is not funny from any angle. On a good note, i do like the story line but Imlie needs to stop behaving insanely. 

I started watching the show only recently.. but I really enjoyed each and every episode.. it is the remake of other show .. I hope Imlie character is like that .. she is coming from a village .. and she is learning new things after coming to the city .. she is a fast learner... really she is a good actress.. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I was going to open a similar thread but saw yours ...

I SO AGREE she's so boring always overacting why she keeps talking more than anyone...

Whoever thinks it is so entertaining think of an additional person coming to your place and who acts and talks like Imlie...

She has no class at all. If someone comes from a village it does not mean she or he must act like in a jungle ...

For me, Imlie is very irritating...

Whoever likes her please do put it and keep going i have no problem like i think no one has any reason to be with me.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This show is running becoz of imli as a character. U guys dont like her nature in the show . Who cares. The audience overall enjoys them.. thats why makers have made her that way. Ands its all trp.

Yes the mall scene was a little too much. But yesterday episode was enjoyable. 

Imli is a village girl. Her standards are different from aditya. Her way of talking personality and so on. When there is a contrast between the leads then show will be interesting and thats why its grasping the trp. 

Leave imli out of the show for a week and watch the trp chart. So shes the backbone of the show . She is the one who is keeping the show alive though it could be overacting or fake or whatevet u guys may call it. All the other characterd are boring including aditya. 

And she will be like this only. 

Watching all these funny overacting scenes are mych better than watching allvthose saas bahu sagas in other dull itv shows. 

And yes i am enjoying the show. Some of ius are. We are all keen to see where her destiny takes her. At leadt something new. Them the saas bahu types of shows filled with craps.

So let it be fake let it be overacting we are enjoying at least. 😊😊😊😊

Even village girls don't act like this. They act normal like others. Only in gul khan's world people find it funny and cute. In real world she would be labelled immature and idiot. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moolikapati

Even village girls don't act like this. They act normal like others. Only in gul khan's world people find it funny and cute. In real world she would be labelled immature and idiot. 

Majority itv  female leads are made this way. Immatured idiot and some worse still dunb.  But imli is smart. That makes her different from other leads . Entertaining too. Fabulous acting. Audience favourite female lead at this moment. 

I think gul made a good choice this time compared to her other serials. 

Originally posted by: Aniash

Majority itv  female leads are made this way. Immatured idiot and some worse still dunb.  But imli is smart. That makes her different from other leads . Entertaining too. Fabulous acting. Audience favourite female lead at this moment. 

I think gul made a good choice this time compared to her other serials. 

Imlie is very smart😁 forcefully brings a stranger to house who can be a robber,serial killer, kidnapper, terrorist, rapist..imagine leaving children with imlieπŸ˜₯

But you are right.. audience enjoy dumb,immature ,clown female leads 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For you my friend one simple solution don't watch it .. ...πŸ‘πŸΌwe all enjoy the show and expect it to climb the trp ladder with great sucess...

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is not. That is how the character is. It's not make you cringe. It just makes you laugh and that shows that the character is being portrayed nicely. There are people like this in real life too especially in rural areas.