•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 28 days ago

Ronak was a surprise today. Expected him to say that Kahani was forcing him to marry her. But he actually fought for Kahani with his whole family and professed his love in front of everyone. If he was the hero of this story and wasn't smitten by physical beauty, I would be siding with him. He sounded like someone who had been forced to marry and keep up a facade of a happy family for a long time.  


Also, Yug wouldn't have married Kahani if either Kahani had revealed the truth instead of yapping about Ronak's happiness OR Ronak hadn't pushed his buttons by promising to marry Kahani at later date. At least marrying nachaniya made more sense in the show than in the original promos. smiley36

Posted: 28 days ago

is it only me someone else too like ronak more than yug smiley36

btw i am a new viewers of the show, can someone help me how raunak's wife rupa n her sister is related to monalisa's character iravati? are they all sisters? why they all call her badke didi?smiley5

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Ariel6


is it only me someone else too like ronak more than yug smiley36

btw i am a new viewers of the show, can someone help me how raunak's wife rupa n her sister is related to monalisa's character iravati? are they all sisters? why they all call her badke didi?smiley5


Ronak was a fun watch though totally out of character. Became a victim from a villain.


Rupa and Gunjan are Iravati's daughters. Everybody in that house calls her Badki didi - her daughters, servants, son-in-law(s). may be that is how she likes it.

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Irshita



Ronak was a fun watch though totally out of character. Became a victim from a villain.


Rupa and Gunjan are Iravati's daughters. Everybody in that house calls her Badki didi - her daughters, servants, son-in-law(s). may be that is how she likes it.

are they really her biological daughter? smiley36 it's strange she is so young but having such old daughters? smiley36 she seems like mysterious woman! is that paralyzed man is her daughter's father?

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Irshita


Ronak was a surprise today. Expected him to say that Kahani was forcing him to marry her. But he actually fought for Kahani with his whole family and professed his love in front of everyone. If he was the hero of this story and wasn't smitten by physical beauty, I would be siding with him. He sounded like someone who had been forced to marry and keep up a facade of a happy family for a long time.  


Also, Yug wouldn't have married Kahani if either Kahani had revealed the truth instead of yapping about Ronak's happiness OR Ronak hadn't pushed his buttons by promising to marry Kahani at later date. At least marrying nachaniya made more sense in the show than in the original promos. smiley36



I was laughing at their mother she was so funny pushing and slapping ronaksmiley37smiley37

I couldn’t take it seriously.. 🤣🤣😂😂

And where did yug found the sindoor is he some kind of magic man? 😆🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Ariel6


are they really her biological daughter? smiley36 it's strange she is so young but having such old daughters? smiley36 she seems like mysterious woman! is that paralyzed man is her daughter's father?


Yes, the paralyzed man is his husband and their father. Kahani is supposed to be her step-daughter from that guys' first wife. So she must be older than Rupa - who has a 10 year old.

Couldn't find any logic in the relationships in this show - so gave up. smiley2

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by kindoer




I was laughing at their mother she was so funny pushing and slapping ronaksmiley37smiley37

I couldn’t take it seriously.. 🤣🤣😂😂

And where did yug found the sindoor is he some kind of magic man? 😆🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

the mother was way too dramatic and unconvincing... 


This is show is not very high in logic and today took the cake. 

OTT hilarious episode. Burning mandap, magical sindoor, picture perfect brides - all three -whose makeup did not budge will all the histrionics and overused word of the day - nachaniya. 

I was in for the drama but ended up laughing all the way too. ðŸ˜‚😂


Everyone swiped their hands on Ronak - Maa, Daadi, Yug. 

Rupa and Kahani bhi kar lete to kya harz tha... 

  1  

Namak Ishq Ka 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

3 Participants 6 Replies 836Views

Topic started by Irshita

Last replied by Irshita

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP