Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol i just saw this surfing....another bengali remake...star plus officially becomes star PHALSA ðŸ¤ª

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=023TwoCacFY&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=StarPlus

promo hi keecha hua lagra h & they killed the essence of the song...

Ye kiska remake hai? ðŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

haanji...even gunnu k entry was nice ! uss police wale ko aana tha to block gunnu from opening the shop...two lines of susheela i liked today was HB ppl using gender to combat legal issues & her shutting them up w/ logic + telling off to jagat that she doesnt require his permission to talk to gunnu

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Ye kiska remake hai? ðŸ˜†

lol i saw this in tv hindi forum promo...some sanjir batu or something lol

one member posted this summary:

Btw one interesting fact is sanjher baati ke uss remake me heroine khud hero ko aankhe donate karegi after their marriage nd sab gharwale usko mara hua samjhenge but woh zinda hogi blind school me and here uski maa dusri ladki uski zindagi me laayegi and woh uss ladki ko hi apni biwi manega but after lot of confusion usse pata chakega yeh ladki uski biwi hai

Chalo 300-400 epi ki story bata di 

bachgae lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

arey nhi yaar,ppl talk about some naagin hybrid show & my friend sent me this through pm ...i was like yeh konsa drama h so thought of asking u guys...i thought ek was done w/ naagin after s1 became trash...probably my minds ancient lol

I am so glad you are saved ðŸ˜†

Ekta ji ne 6 seasons banaye Naagin ke ðŸ¤£

Plus Gul with Nazar, Divya Dhrishti, Ye Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka 🤣

Star Plus had become supernatural plus, I steered clear of the incessant promos too 🙊

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

lol the vfx they tried to do when the guy felt the girl's hand/touch matlab jaise koi current lagya in a subtle way & usko fir b kuch nhi hua lol

dhun.laagi thumbnail

haanji...even gunnu k entry was nice ! uss police wale ko aana tha to block gunnu from opening the shop...two lines of susheela i liked today was HB ppl using gender to combat legal issues & her shutting them up w/ logic + telling off to jagat that she doesnt require his permission to talk to gunnu

Loved the entry and the girls being in element as Gunnu & Susheela 

Band baji ab laankhon payenge 😅

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I am so glad you are saved ðŸ˜†

Ekta ji ne 6 seasons banaye Naagin ke ðŸ¤£

Plus Gul with Nazar, Divya Dhrishti, Ye Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka 🤣

Star Plus had become supernatural plus, I steered clear of the incessant promos too 🙊

lol i heard of those shows bc some of my friends watched it...i didnt wanna comment on them bc it wasnt worth my time + didnt discuss it w/ the friends...horror shows/supernatursl shows look more like failed attempt of vfx comedy shows lol

dhun.laagi thumbnail

lol i saw this in tv hindi forum promo...some sanjir batu or something lol

one member posted this summary:

Btw one interesting fact is sanjher baati ke uss remake me heroine khud hero ko aankhe donate karegi after their marriage nd sab gharwale usko mara hua samjhenge but woh zinda hogi blind school me and here uski maa dusri ladki uski zindagi me laayegi and woh uss ladki ko hi apni biwi manega but after lot of confusion usse pata chakega yeh ladki uski biwi hai

Chalo 300-400 epi ki story bata di 

bachgae lol

Hey Bhaggu! Kitna aur girenge SP wale ðŸ¤£

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Loved the entry and the girls being in element as Gunnu & Susheela 

Band baji ab laankhon payenge 😅

i think jagat knew subconsciously that this was coming but was probably in denial mode somewhere...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Hey Bhaggu! Kitna aur girenge SP wale ðŸ¤£

lol my mom was like eye donation wale/organ donation wale tel lene chale gae kya unless the guy has a rare case where eye removal would lead to something more detrimental? ðŸ¤ª