Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

Naajane Kya Khooo Raha Hai : REVIEW

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

"A single prayer can be the biggest weapon to fight when the situation or things are not in your hands" 

• Woh samne wali Vashma hai na... 
  • Aaj pehli baar maine inke aankhoo mein Uday puttar ji k liye pyaar dekha hai 
  • Meri Amrit aagai 

RADHA ๐Ÿ‘ Different from other two leading ladies but she is a leading lady too โค๏ธ

He used the instrument hoping to get a glimpse of her but she refused to appear near the window and he got it "Something is not right" ๐Ÿ’” His feelings were naked amidst his moist eyes..... RANDHEER โค๏ธ

Dearest Amrit, sometimes we think that our own problems are most difficult things on universe but if we look around, there are people dealing with much more tragedies in life.... No, don't believe me. Just look carefully at your OWN HOUSE. On a side note, I was expecting Amrit to ASK about Vashma over the phone when I saw the 'Relief' on both Uday and Vashma's face listening "Their Amrit is safe" ๐Ÿคช

"MAZHAB k cheetein ko kaise mitau APNE PYAAR K DAAMAN se" 

How I wish, mere pass kuch answer hota but I don't have any 

Two different people dealing with the SAME situation differently.... Vashma has sensed how strong emotions are running, Uday has realised the fire around them but it's too late Uday ๐Ÿค” She is right, he is also right but apart from that everything is wrong.... 

Haaaayeeee Rab Rab Aunty  Logo ki zindegi tabha ho rahi hai and she is wondering if 2+2=4 tho 3+1=4 Kaise? ๐Ÿค” I mean Jane wale gaye tho the alag but sab SAATH mein kaise aarahe hain? ๐Ÿค“

I am wondering log SAATH mein khade rehte hain but dekhte kaise nehi ek dusre ko? Who is invisible and who is blind? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Uday is 'Sahani' so he must be the blind one and Randheer is invisible. That's the only logic that's fits ๐Ÿคช

Haaaaye Chand Mama ๐Ÿ˜ก Paise nehi dekhti tho KYA dekhke aati? APKO? Do you really think aap mein dekhne layak kuch bhi hai? ๐Ÿคฌ and that's your own son.... Ekbar gale hi laga lete bechare ko ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ZAAN was superb ๐Ÿ‘Œ That rolling over to save Amrit and in window scene ๐Ÿ‘

YASH Ji & SHAGUN that hesitation amidst emotional outburst soooo well enacted by them ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I am just glad they made it out safe. Bas itna sa kehna hai ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

"A single prayer can be the biggest weapon to fight when the situation or things are not in your hands" 

• Woh samne wali Vashma hai na... 
  • Aaj pehli baar maine inke aankhoo mein Uday puttar ji k liye pyaar dekha hai 
  • Meri Amrit aagai 

RADHA ๐Ÿ‘ Different from other two leading ladies but she is a leading lady too โค๏ธ

So true. I was a bit sceptical about her since her entry but she genuinely seems like a nice person even if she isn't as innocent as she pretends to be.

He used the instrument hoping to get a glimpse of her but she refused to appear near the window and he got it "Something is not right" ๐Ÿ’” His feelings were naked amidst his moist eyes..... RANDHEER โค๏ธ 

He's already falling for her 

Dearest Amrit, sometimes we think that our own problems are most difficult things on universe but if we look around, there are people dealing with much more tragedies in life.... No, don't believe me. Just look carefully at your OWN HOUSE. On a side note, I was expecting Amrit to ASK about Vashma over the phone when I saw the 'Relief' on both Uday and Vashma's face listening "Their Amrit is safe" ๐Ÿคช

Me too but she probably thought that she had reached home plus what she had just gone through was probably a bit overwhelming so I forgive her.

"MAZHAB k cheetein ko kaise mitau APNE PYAAR K DAAMAN se" 

How I wish, mere pass kuch answer hota but I don't have any 

Two different people dealing with the SAME situation differently.... Vashma has sensed how strong emotions are running, Uday has realised the fire around them but it's too late Uday ๐Ÿค” She is right, he is also right but apart from that everything is wrong.... 

That scene was just painful ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿฅบ

Both Shagun and Aanchal delivered the emotions so well ๐Ÿ‘

Haaaayeeee Rab Rab Aunty  Logo ki zindegi tabha ho rahi hai and she is wondering if 2+2=4 tho 3+1=4 Kaise? ๐Ÿค” I mean Jane wale gaye tho the alag but sab SAATH mein kaise aarahe hain? ๐Ÿค“

Uska toh poocho hi mat ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kaha se aate hai aise log?

They literally just survived the riots and all she cares about is 'yeh donon saath mai kyu aur kaise aaye?'

I am wondering log SAATH mein khade rehte hain but dekhte kaise nehi ek dusre ko? Who is invisible and who is blind? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Uday is 'Sahani' so he must be the blind one and Randheer is invisible. That's the only logic that's fits ๐Ÿคช

LOL ๐Ÿ˜† 

We haven't even seen them in one room yet, have we?

Haaaaye Chand Mama ๐Ÿ˜ก Paise nehi dekhti tho KYA dekhke aati? APKO? Do you really think aap mein dekhne layak kuch bhi hai? ๐Ÿคฌ and that's your own son.... Ekbar gale hi laga lete bechare ko ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He should be grateful that she's still living with him. He literally tried to get intimate with her just because a few people said that she might leave him. 

ZAAN was superb ๐Ÿ‘Œ That rolling over to save Amrit and in window scene ๐Ÿ‘

YASH Ji & SHAGUN that hesitation amidst emotional outburst soooo well enacted by them ๐Ÿ‘

Totally agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The emotional turmoil was potrayed so well.

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks to you for taking your time to write such a wonderful review โค๏ธ

Wonderful review Arpita ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was disturbing to watch Radha getting tortured ๐Ÿ˜ญ... She's such a sweetheart... She thinks a lot for her family... Poor girl.... Waiting for VashRitRa bonding. 

VashMay has the most difficult journey to make... Uday is right in a way... He can see what future holds for them... But its impossible for them to forget each other as they are already deeply in love๐Ÿ˜ญ

AmDheer journey wont be easy either with bua and her daughter around... Hope they sort out their issues soon and confess... After that they will have to face bauji and others. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The episode in my opinion was all about the 3 couples coming realising that its not going to be an easy journey for them.

Loved the presence of mind in Vashma at each step even while Rab Rab was firing questions at both of them. I just hate Rab Rab aunty๐Ÿ˜ก

Amrit was so lost in her so called grief that she even forgot Vashma

The best friends dont seem to share anything currently๐Ÿ˜’

I'm sure if they do, things will be a bit easier for both of them.

Really felt bad for Radha today she definitely deserves someone better than Brij๐Ÿฅบ

Don't know why but I felt Lalaji and Amrit scene when she comes back slightly low in terms of emotions, they have had better scenes in the past.

Apart from that it was another beautiful episodeโค๏ธ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

I am just glad they made it out safe. Bas itna sa kehna hai ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

Awwwww ๐Ÿค—

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arsh_7

Wonderful review Arpita ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks Noor ๐Ÿค— We have seen them in a same room two times ๐Ÿ˜† One during Radha's reception party 2nd yesterday only during Aarti but it's like they have better things to do other than interacting with each other ๐Ÿคฃ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

It was disturbing to watch Radha getting tortured ๐Ÿ˜ญ... She's such a sweetheart... She thinks a lot for her family... Poor girl.... Waiting for VashRitRa bonding. 

VashMay has the most difficult journey to make... Uday is right in a way... He can see what future holds for them... But its impossible for them to forget each other as they are already deeply in love๐Ÿ˜ญ

AmDheer journey wont be easy either with bua and her daughter around... Hope they sort out their issues soon and confess... After that they will have to face bauji and others. 

VashRitRa I loved this  โค๏ธ

Yes Vashmay has most difficult journey and for AmDheer Amrit herself is enough to make it difficult 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

The episode in my opinion was all about the 3 couples coming realising that its not going to be an easy journey for them.

Loved the presence of mind in Vashma at each step even while Rab Rab was firing questions at both of them. I just hate Rab Rab aunty๐Ÿ˜ก

Amrit was so lost in her so called grief that she even forgot Vashma

The best friends dont seem to share anything currently๐Ÿ˜’

I'm sure if they do, things will be a bit easier for both of them.

Really felt bad for Radha today she definitely deserves someone better than Brij๐Ÿฅบ

Don't know why but I felt Lalaji and Amrit scene when she comes back slightly low in terms of emotions, they have had better scenes in the past.

Apart from that it was another beautiful episodeโค๏ธ

Vashma is famous for her guts and presence of mind ๐Ÿ˜† I can't believe she went on and on with false stories just after facing such traumatic experience ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Even Uday was like ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I was kinda speechless after the way that they escaped and a little scared of what is to come next. 

Foreshadowing toh bharpur thi ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค”