*|| GHKPM Written Update - 8th February 2021 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Tag by Mannmohanna

*|| GHKPM Written Update - 8th February 2021 ||* 

The episode begins when Virat and Sai are in their room, Sai is studying. Virat says to Sai he needs to speak to her something important. Sai says why do you always need to talk important when I am studying. Sai says if its about you giving Pakhi didi a rose then it didn't bother her at all. Virat says no, how did Pakhi know I given you a bouquet at college? Sai says I showed to aai and she must have showed it to Pakhi. Sai says let me finish studying. Virat says let me finish. Sai says now what? Virat says its about Ladakh trip. Sai says she doesn't mind him going with Pakhi didi. Virat says this isn't a vacation. Sai says yes I know but Pakhi didi is sad because of Samrat dada isn't here and she needs a cheer up. Virat says keep quiet, I will tell you something.  Sai refuses to come along, but Virat says to her if you come I will feel good. She says oh okay. He says since its a short trip, she can pack his clothes in her bag. Sai smiles saying okay. 

The next morning, Sai is at college where Dr Pulkit meets her and says he heard her husband had come to college yesterday? She says yes he had come for a case here. Dr Pulkit says I also heard your husband is very progressive and helps her a lot. When Sai says her husband's name is IPS Virat Chavan. Dr Pulkit gets shocked and recalls Chavan family and goes get a flashback where Devi informed him before how her father's name was DCP Nagesh Chavan. Dr Pulkit tries to find out if she is related to Devi. 

In the evening, Sai is studying and Pakhi walks into Virat's room and says she needs to talk to him. Pakhi asks if she should book their tickets as he would be too busy and Virat says no I will do it. She reminds him to pack warm clothes as well. Pakhi says if you want, you can give me your clothes and I can pack it in my bag. Sai says no, he won't give you anything as I am packing his bag. Pakhi says oh yeah I forgot you are Virat's wife. Sai wonders why didn't Virat tell Pakhi didi that she is coming along too. 

Precap:- 

Sai is talking over the phone with Virat at work, saying she packed all his stuff and if she should pack anything else. He asks her to keep her ID card as well. Sunny asks Virat why he didn't inform Pakhi that Sai is coming along too. Sunny says if he keeps bomb and fire together, he will only see a blast. Virat says sometimes you need to hide things to see good. 

- Prii

Thanks for the written update

Virat is a idiot, why do he care how Pakhi find out he give 

his wife roses. ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the written update

Virat is a idiot, why do he care how Pakhi find out he give 

his wife roses. ðŸ¤ª

lol agree.