Today's Episode Discussion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I wrote a discussion thread on good episodes only. I liked today's episode so thought of writing about it. β€οΈ

The episode begins with tripathi's getting ready for meeting aditya's boss for dinner at their home.  Yr itna kitna tyar ho rhe the yeh log, upar se badke kaka alag hi level ke person hai. His wife was annoyed that he was taking too much time on combing his hair. I always found him funny. πŸ˜† Then aditya called malini to tell that his boss & his wife are on his way but malini said they are already here. Meanwhile imlie was feeding malini's special cake to the jogis and tells them to give their blessings to malini didi. πŸ˜³ Aditya told malini why she left imlie alone with his boss, i am coming right now, then he ended the call. I noticed one thing, aditya understands imlie very well, he knows his jhalli will do another comical stunt. πŸ˜³ 

Also, what's wrong with tripathis & Imlie? They have never learn from the mistakes. A few days back, imlie invited dhobiwala, courierman and other random people in their home and fed them all the food forcefully, aditya was so angry at her. Tripathis were laughing on imlie's innocent act. She did the same today  by inviting jogis on the assumption of them being adi's boss. She didn't even bother to listen what they were trying to say. She was in another tangent. She just let them in. Tripathis were least bothered to even go and check on the guests. The whole jogis confusion thing was utter nonsense. Who does that?? She doesn't even recognized the boss, his wife and the jogis by their clothes. πŸ˜•On one hand, makers show imlie sharp and intelligent, on the other hand they show how stupid she can be?  Let's just forget imlie's mistake, what's wrong with jogis? How they were chilling in the house and eating cake. They didn't even care what imlie was telling them about aditya or malini. The first 5-10 minutes of the episode was heights of stupidity. I wouldn't be surprise if imlie invites thieves in tripathi's home by taking them as their relatives one day. πŸ€“

Then, aditya's actual boss came to tripathis house along with his wife. Imlie again opened the door. I was like yr, where is sundar hiding whenever the door rang.  Imlie didn't recognize adi's boss and closed the door on their faces after insulting them. Tripathis came down and saw jogis eating cake. Malini told imlie that these people were not adi's boss & wife. Imlie was shocked. Aditya entered with his boss and his wife. Imlie was embarrassed to find out the people whom she insulted were in realty adi's boss and his wife. Tripathis handled the jogis. Aditya bashed imlie for her nautanki. She deserved it. Then imlie bend down her knees to apologize to adi's boss and told them not to kick him from his job. She said babusaheb ko reportery ke siwa ata hi kya hai. πŸ€£If he stayed at home, he will scold me all day. lol πŸ˜† The boss pulled imlie's leg by saying he will cut adi's salary. Everyone settled and then adi went to kitchen to get malini. But malini was sad because she couldn't get adi's boss to taste her special cake. Adi didn't bother much about the cake, he said so what the cake in not there, but imlie's special moti rotis is here. Malini said there is difference between cake and roti and it is not necessary everyone will like moti rotis taste to which adi replied that it didn't take much time in changing one's taste. He left and took rotis with him. πŸ˜ƒShe received dev's call and told him she is feeling weird these days, she n adi fights on little things, also his taste is changing. πŸ˜› I really liked this part. This just shows their so called perfect relationship is not perfect at all.  She is already seeing some cracks in it. Abhi itna bada koi jhagda bhi nhi hua hai.😡 

Adi and malini went to see off the boss and wife. He said he wants to apologize for not letting adi leave for honeymoon but malini said there is no need to do that. Yeh har roz ek bar adini ka honeymoon ka zikar karna zaroori hai kya writers ko. πŸ€“ Adi called imlie to talk to his boss. He praised imlie's moti roti and said he will give adi a bonus for that. Pati babu ka bonus bhi dila diya imlie ne. such a sweet scene. β€οΈEven adi said i knew you will like it. Then imlie said malini didi's hand made cake is more tastier than my rotis. I wish you could have tasted it. But those jogis eat them all. Aditya scolded her for not letting his boss tried malini's cake.  Imlie apologized and said the cake was meant for those jogis only so they ate it, just like this babusaheb's taunts are meant for me. Adi stared at imlie. πŸ˜› Dev was telling his mother about giving his life a fresh start. He will go to pagdandiya. Anu was shocked on hearing this. Malini said she is feeling bad her cake got wasted.  Aditya said he is the one who should feel sad because he didn't get the cake and moti rotis. He said he will go to the kitchen and get himself some rotis to eat and he left. Malini face falls flat. She said how can she behaves like a typical wife. She clearly wanted to fetch all the credits from his boss and wife but sadly, imlie got all of it. I am happy for imlie. Yesterday, malini took all her credits on that peom scene I guess she has started feeling little jealous of imlie. She won't show it right now. But soon it will grow more n more. πŸ˜› Also, aditya doesn't notice how he is getting pulled towards imlie slowly. It is like a invisible pull. 

Rupali told imlie to eat something because she has to eat her medicines later and left. Aditya went to kitchen to get some food, imlie gave adi her roti. Gosh, he looked so excited to eat imlie's special rotis. He went to get some curd to eat along with roti from the refrigerator. Rupali came back and asked imlie whether she finished her food or not? Imlie said yes, Aditya heard all the conversation from behind. They had a cute nok jhok. like you eat, no you eat the roti. πŸ˜† they were super cute and behaved like typical husband and wife. πŸ˜³ Malini intervened and said i heard everything. πŸ₯± I was like han bada pta chal rha hai tujhe kuch, iski achai ki pati utaro koi. πŸ˜†The episode ended with adilie looking confused. πŸ€“ In the precap, malini said my mum has invited me and imlie to her house. πŸ˜² I am sure pakka kand hone wala hai. I have a feeling anu will do some seva of imlie and say she wants to settle things with imlie. She will do a drama to be happy to stop dev from leaving her. πŸ€”

Guys, do read this post and write down your thoughts on today's episode and precap. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

I wrote a discussion thread on good episodes only. I liked today's episode so thought of writing about it. β€οΈ

The episode begins with tripathi's getting ready for meeting aditya's boss for dinner at their home.  Yr itna kitna tyar ho rhe the yeh log, upar se badke kaka alag hi level ke person hai. His wife was annoyed that he was taking too much time on combing his hair. I always found him funny. πŸ˜† Then aditya called malini to tell that his boss & his wife are on his way but malini said they are already here. Meanwhile imlie was feeding malini's special cake to the jogis and tells them to give their blessings to malini didi. πŸ˜³ Aditya told malini why she left imlie alone with his boss, i am coming right now, then he ended the call. I noticed one thing, aditya understands imlie very well, he knows his jhalli will do another comical stunt. πŸ˜³ 

Also, what's wrong with tripathis & Imlie? They have never learn from the mistakes. A few days back, imlie invited dhobiwala, courierman and other random people in their home and fed them all the food forcefully, aditya was so angry at her. Tripathis were laughing on imlie's innocent act. She did the same today  by inviting jogis on the assumption of them being adi's boss. She didn't even bother to listen what they were trying to say. She was in another tangent. She just let them in. Tripathis were least bothered to even go and check on the guests. The whole jogis confusion thing was utter nonsense. Who does that?? She doesn't even recognized the boss, his wife and the jogis by their clothes. πŸ˜•On one hand, makers show imlie sharp and intelligent, on the other hand they show how stupid she can be?  Let's just forget imlie's mistake, what's wrong with jogis? How they were chilling in the house and eating cake. They didn't even care what imlie was telling them about aditya or malini. The first 5-10 minutes of the episode was heights of stupidity. I wouldn't be surprise if imlie invites thieves in tripathi's home by taking them as their relatives one day. πŸ€“

Then, aditya's actual boss came to tripathis house along with his wife. Imlie again opened the door. I was like yr, where is sundar hiding whenever the door rang.  Imlie didn't recognize adi's boss and closed the door on their faces after insulting them. Tripathis came down and saw jogis eating cake. Malini told imlie that these people were not adi's boss & wife. Imlie was shocked. Aditya entered with his boss and his wife. Imlie was embarrassed to find out the people whom she insulted were in realty adi's boss and his wife. Tripathis handled the jogis. Aditya bashed imlie for her nautanki. She deserved it. Then imlie bend down her knees to apologize to adi's boss and told them not to kick him from his job. She said babusaheb ko reportery ke siwa ata hi kya hai. πŸ€£If he stayed at home, he will scold me all day. lol πŸ˜† The boss pulled imlie's leg by saying he will cut adi's salary. Everyone settled and then adi went to kitchen to get malini. But malini was sad because she couldn't get adi's boss to taste her special cake. Adi didn't bother much about the cake, he said so what the cake in not there, but imlie's special moti rotis is here. Malini said there is difference between cake and roti and it is not necessary everyone will like moti rotis taste to which adi replied that it didn't take much time in changing one's taste. He left and took rotis with him. πŸ˜ƒShe received dev's call and told him she is feeling weird these days, she n adi fights on little things, also his taste is changing. πŸ˜› I really liked this part. This just shows their so called perfect relationship is not perfect at all.  She is already seeing some cracks in it. Abhi itna bada koi jhagda bhi nhi hua hai.😡 

Adi and malini went to see off the boss and wife. He said he wants to apologize for not letting adi leave for honeymoon but malini said there is no need to do that. Yeh har roz ek bar adini ka honeymoon ka zikar karna zaroori hai kya writers ko. πŸ€“ Adi called imlie to talk to his boss. He praised imlie's moti roti and said he will give adi a bonus for that. Pati babu ka bonus bhi dila diya imlie ne. such a sweet scene. β€οΈEven adi said i knew you will like it. Then imlie said malini didi's hand made cake is more tastier than my rotis. I wish you could have tasted it. But those jogis eat them all. Aditya scolded her for not letting his boss tried malini's cake.  Imlie apologized and said the cake was meant for those jogis only so they ate it, just like this babusaheb's taunts are meant for me. Adi stared at imlie. πŸ˜› Dev was telling his mother about giving his life a fresh start. He will go to pagdandiya. Anu was shocked on hearing this. Malini said she is feeling bad her cake got wasted.  Aditya said he is the one who should feel sad because he didn't get the cake and moti rotis. He said he will go to the kitchen and get himself some rotis to eat and he left. Malini face falls flat. She said how can she behaves like a typical wife. She clearly wanted to fetch all the credits from his boss and wife but sadly, imlie got all of it. I am happy for imlie. Yesterday, malini took all her credits on that peom scene I guess she has started feeling little jealous of imlie. She won't show it right now. But soon it will grow more n more. πŸ˜› Also, aditya doesn't notice how he is getting pulled towards imlie slowly. It is like a invisible pull. 

Rupali told imlie to eat something because she has to eat her medicines later and left. Aditya went to kitchen to get some food, imlie gave adi her roti. Gosh, he looked so excited to eat imlie's special rotis. He went to get some curd to eat along with roti from the refrigerator. Rupali came back and asked imlie whether she finished her food or not? Imlie said yes, Aditya heard all the conversation from behind. They had a cute nok jhok. like you eat, no you eat the roti. πŸ˜† they were super cute and behaved like typical husband and wife. πŸ˜³ Malini intervened and said i heard everything. πŸ₯± I was like han bada pta chal rha hai tujhe kuch, iski achai ki pati utaro koi. πŸ˜†The episode ended with adilie looking confused. πŸ€“ In the precap, malini said my mum has invited me and imlie to her house. πŸ˜² I am sure pakka kand hone wala hai. I have a feeling anu will do some seva of imlie and say she wants to settle things with imlie. She will do a drama to be happy to stop dev from leaving her. πŸ€”

Guys, do read this post and write down your thoughts on today's episode and precap. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Moti roti, poem ye sab bilkul silly things lagat che. These shouldn't be the factors which makes Aditya close to Imlie.

Whatever, ending scene mein Imlie looked so cuteπŸ‘.   Malini's cake went unnoticedπŸ˜†and Moti roti rocked😎. I don't know why moti roti thing makes her insecure.  I have full sympathy for Anu, poor lady, her life collapsed long time ago and her beti is gonna face the same☹️. It'll be so cruel when Aditya will go with Imlie by throwing Malini away. Malini ko Anu ke baat sunni chahiye thi. Aditya se shaadi uske liye sirf ghum aur regret dega. Life long sorrow, anguish and trust issues gonna rule Malini's heart for sure. Adilie's life will be on the base of Malini's broken heart. But thabhi tho drama intersting hogi . Shayad Anu will try to kill Imlie for breaking AdiniπŸ˜†. Rich girls should never marry middleclass men. 

Precap: will be boring. Anu trying to insult Imlie, Dev's anger and becharapan, Dado's lecture, Moon's mahanata etc etc. 

Mujhe toh uss last scene mein hassi ayi when moon said she knows everything ..I was like arrey kud dimaag maan ke darwaze bandh kar aur ankhen khol balike ....🀣

Aapke ke pati imlie ke pati hai ....but nope tumhe apne acchai ke drame  se fursat mile tab hi toh aap dekhengi na. ..

Imlie is now so well settled with adi gussa ..so comfortable πŸ˜†kuch farak nahi padta usse super cool ...she is like karo aur gussa karo aur apna khoon jalaoh humka kya ...πŸ˜†because last scene she was least interested to answer adi looking straight into his eyes that she will have biscuit and he was total in haq jamao mood...

Very soon I think babusaheb will feel the pinch of ignorance ...let's see 

Originally posted by Anshman

Moti roti, poem ye sab bilkul silly things lagat che. These shouldn't be the factors which makes Aditya close to Imlie.

Whatever, ending scene mein Imlie looked so cuteπŸ‘.   Malini's cake went unnoticedπŸ˜†and Moti roti rocked😎. I don't know why moti roti thing makes her insecure.  I have full sympathy for Anu, poor lady, her life collapsed long time ago and her beti is gonna face the same☹️. It'll be so cruel when Aditya will go with Imlie by throwing Malini away. Malini ko Anu ke baat sunni chahiye thi. Aditya se shaadi uske liye sirf ghum aur regret dega. Life long sorrow, anguish and trust issues gonna rule Malini's heart for sure. Adilie's life will be on the base of Malini's broken heart. But thabhi tho drama intersting hogi . Shayad Anu will try to kill Imlie for breaking AdiniπŸ˜†. Rich girls should never marry middleclass men. 

Precap: will be boring. Anu trying to insult Imlie, Dev's anger and becharapan, Dado's lecture, Moon's mahanata etc etc. 

I think it is all dev's karma giving back to him for his misdeeds in the form of aditya. He clearly cheated two ladies meethi and anu. Now adi unknowingly will do the same with malini and imlie. Now both the sisters will have to pay for their father's sins.  

Originally posted by water_83

Mujhe toh uss last scene mein hassi ayi when moon said she knows everything ..I was like arrey kud dimaag maan ke darwaze bandh kar aur ankhen khol balike ....🀣

Aapke ke pati imlie ke pati hai ....but nope tumhe apne acchai ke drame  se fursat mile tab hi toh aap dekhengi na. ..

Imlie is now so well settled with adi gussa ..so comfortable πŸ˜†kuch farak nahi padta usse super cool ...she is like karo aur gussa karo aur apna khoon jalaoh humka kya ...πŸ˜†because last scene she was least interested to answer adi looking straight into his eyes that she will have biscuit and he was total in haq jamao mood...

Tomorrow, malini will divide the roti in two parts, give one piece to adi and another to imlie. She'll be like kamaal ho aap dono, kaise choti choti baat par argue karte hain. πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by water_83

Yes. Uske ultra mahaanta aur sweetness step aside karke sachai dekhne ki koshish karna chahiye Malini ko. She's soon gonna becoming an outsider for Adi. Malini is not understanding anything nor she is trying to comprehend. Sindoor, Mangalsutra,Adi ke saath aana jaana, poem... she needs to open her eyes. Uski jagah Anu hoti tho kabse band bajayi hoti Imlie ke aur Adi ka.Anu already warned that Pagdandia women are husband stealers and jaadu he unke paas. She is the only one with brain. So straight forward.

Imlie ka koi bharosa nahi hai. Most probably she will accept Aditya after a number of rejections. Malini ke trust aur vagera vagera ke bare me Imlie won't care. Malini should try to find out Imlie's background , that will give her less heartbreak. 

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

I think it is all dev's karma giving back to him for his misdeeds in the form of aditya. He clearly cheated two ladies meethi and anu. Now adi unknowingly will do the same with malini and imlie. Now both the sisters will have to pay for their father's sins.  

True. He ruined 7 lives

@angel so correct ...I doubt woh bundlebaaz will take effort to make something else πŸ˜†

Uska yeah kamal dialogue mujhe adi aur imlie ke shadi ka sach sunkar suna hai ..let see ...

Malini being malini doesn't want yo see truth guess after knowing she might accept truth and ask divorce only to secure her ego from herself and society ..anyways I feel imlie is bs wife and moon ke saath it's illegal ..

But hamare karam phute hai ki bs truth nahi bole and married moon ...in short he ditched two women at same time and he is not even in regret mode ..

So if moon leaves him good 

And if imlie runs away from him very good let him understand what damage he has done to the life of 3lives only to satisfy his ego