Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Please give back Sai her original mangalsutra!

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For God's sake show some mercy on the poor viewers of this show! ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know why they have changed it. But who wears a new mangalsutra daily?? But still better Sai just keeps alternating between the two. One worn in the precap and the other worn on Valentines day. 

But Pakhi didi has a brand new mangalsutra for every single day. Previously she used to change only the beads now the entire mangalsutra is a new piece of jewelry for her. ๐ŸคฃPoor Samrat and his hard earned money!

Anyhow I want two things to be done by the show makers immediately. 

1. Give back Sai her original mangalsutra. (the one in the picture below)

2. Don't give Pakhi didi Sai's mangalsutra ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ(the one worn in the night) Both look so similar!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJK0drQp3Zx/?igshid=lo2u01gtbvvl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh sab choro

Pakhi ke mangalsutra ko kya hua hain?

Maana ke maan mein phool khil rahe hain, lekin mangalsutra pe patte ka khilna zaruri hain kya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

They don't listen to anything viewers want๐Ÿ˜ก.

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Yeh sab choro

Pakhi ke mangalsutra ko kya hua hain?

Maana ke maan mein phool khil rahe hain, mangalsutra pe patte ka khilna zaruri hain kya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yeah that's for today. Yesterday she had a different one. Tomorrow may be she will wear another which will probably have what??...fruits ๐Ÿ˜†

Phool, patte, phal ๐Ÿ˜†

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even I agree , bring back d old mangal sutra of sai .

Pls give her good clothes , koi nhi sunta humari๐Ÿ˜ญ thak gaye rant karte karte .

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think ViVah ke extra scene shoot karne ke liye accessories designer ko Paise nahi diya and the person quit and took Sai and Pakhi's day mangalautra back.

WTH is this kaale dhaage mein pendants latka diye. 

Pakhi doesn't consider sameat her suhaag let her play with it but Sai ke.suhaag ki nishani ke saath mat khelo. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, please. We want the old mangalsutra back. The new one's don't look like a mangalsutra and on top of it, it looks so cheap. 

How much time does Sai and Pakhi have in a day, they religiously change their mangalsutra twice a day? 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Yes, please. We want the old mangalsutra back. The new one's don't look like a mangalsutra and on top of it, it looks so cheap. 

How much time does Sai and Pakhi have in a day, they religiously change their mangalsutra twice a day? 

It's ok if they choose to change twice a day but they should have a proper mangalsutra. I'm talking about Sai. Of course we don't care what Pakhi does or wear because she herself has no regard for her marriage/husband.

Edited by Chattering-Lory - 3 years ago
appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I second u sai previous MS was elegant may pakhi too if they don't make it color coordinated but i want sai orignal Ms back

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

those MS are hurting my eyes its super awful and who the hell changes MS everyday. Its suhaag ki nishaani i don't know abt others but for me my MS there is a sentiment attach to it,its tied by my husband's hand during our marriage infront of agni satpadi and it will come out only when death embrace us

its not for fashion. Its sacred and our life

there is a reason why after husband death its been remove with a certain rituals conducted by widows and than place it on husband coffin. He tied by him it goes with him

at least be real even if its for a show

I still.can agree with not wearing it as thats a choice made by a individual but changing MS like changing clothes its utter nonsense

the only thing which is so real and intact with innocence respect and love is virat and sai wedding rings

bring back the original MS that virat tied around sai

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago