Chemistry between Kartik and Sirat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I really liked YR from the start. I was a fan of Akshara's Character and Hina Di, I really liked the way they showed her journey. I'm an even bigger fan of Kaira.. the chemistry of Kartik and naira, their flawed love story, and the way Shivin acted it. I  was trying to accept this track of Sirat and Kartik and giving it a fair chance..but in today's episode, I didn't feel the chemistry between them whatsoever. The Comedy looks half-cooked..repetitive dialogues and just their portrayal seemed dishonest.

Yeh Rishta tried to maintain some logic in their tracks always. The 5-year leap was borderline logical but this completely goes away from the essence YR has been known for all along.

I really hope makers put a bit more thought into writing some meaningful tracks and giving variations to characters. All Goenkas have become mere furniture where there is still a lot more scope to explore them and give a good character growth. it's really cringy the way they use Surekha Chachi or dadi to bring any negativity to the track 😕.  

I really hope they put more effort to develop the chemistry between Kartik and Sirat and settle for a non-romantic relationship between them.it would be really nice to see a non-romantic relationship between leads for a change.

#FingersCrossed

It would be interesting to see if seerat and kartik end up in a platonic relationship

Originally posted by Savi96

It would be interesting to see if seerat and kartik end up in a platonic relationship

A show where the male and female lead share a platonic relationship.... now that's a story that has never been seen on ITV the way rajan claimed ðŸ¤£

Haha! But ummeed karna bewakoofi hai 😅😅