Why she didn't complain?

Posted: 3 years ago

Instead of letting go, Anupama should have completed the complain. Just because Kavya withdrawn the complain that doesn't means its OK. She should have filed the complain to the police. She should have done this task earlier, but not earlier she should have completed this task. She reached the police station Man!

Both Kavya and Vanraj were there and the police was also there. So it was the best opportunity to file the complain. Otherwise it would have been hard to catch both of them. The family was also there. They could acted as a witness, otherwise Kavya and Vanraj could have escaped.

Even if they don't go in jail, atleast they would have get scared. 

The fact that Vanraj being jailed will cause pain to Hasmukh and Leela is usually her prime concern.

Additionally, in the back of her head I still think she wants the divorce to happen on a "happy and sweet" note

Come to think of it, I do feel now that Anupamaa is bipolar, all her wise decisions about Vanraj light upon her in her anger bursts and fade away like nailpolish remover when her anger tones down.

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

The fact that Vanraj being jailed will cause pain to Hasmukh and Leela is usually her prime concern.

Additionally, in the back of her head I still think she wants the divorce to happen on a "happy and sweet" note

Come to think of it, I do feel now that Anupamaa is bipolar, all her wise decisions about Vanraj light upon her in her anger bursts and fade away like nailpolish remover when her anger tones down.

She stills finds goodness in Vanraj. She said to Kinjal that day, that Vanraj was honest in his work, he is a good father. Where was the anger there? But unfortunately Vanraj still finds Anupama Ghamandi.

If VanYa had not arrived she would have gone through with it

I don’t think her reason for complaint was pure vengeance..it was more to provoke VanYa and scare them 

Once her plan succeeded she bolted with her son

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I don’t think her reason for complaint was pure vengeance..it was more to provoke VanYa and scare them 

Agreed. Her main point was to scare them so that they revoke the complaint and never ever dare to do anything like that again.

Originally posted by musicalstorm

She stills finds goodness in Vanraj. She said to Kinjal that day, that Vanraj was honest in his work, he is a good father. Where was the anger there? But unfortunately Vanraj still finds Anupama Ghamandi.

Vanraj should not be compared to Anupama because Vanraj is extremely selfish and can never see ahead of his own interests. What suits his interests is good, everything else is bad. So, there is no point in talking about him.

Coming to Anupama, I believe she is sensible and mature. She knows very well that one person can be wrong on some fronts and right on the other fronts. In other words, everything is not black and white, some things are grey as well. She is angry on the fact that he cheated on her, never valued her but being the worst kind of husband doesn't make him a bad employee or bad on professional front. In my opinion, she is mature enough to make this distinction and that's her strength not weakness.

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

It was to scare them, but it is high time. Vanraj is clear he wants war. So why playing with peace. The day he called her mentally unstable it was a high time

Originally posted by Anupreeya

Agreed. Her main point was to scare them so that they revoke the complaint and never ever dare to do anything like that again.

But Vanraj and Kavya will stoop down to new levels, they dont deserve peace at all. they will dare to go low again

Originally posted by Anupreeya

Vanraj should not be compared to Anupama because Vanraj is extremely selfish and can never see ahead of his own interests. What suits his interests is good, everything else is bad. So, there is no point in talking about him.

Coming to Anupama, I believe she is sensible and mature. She knows very well that one person can be wrong on some fronts and right on the other fronts. In other words, everything is not black and white, some things are grey as well. She is angry on the fact that he cheated on her, never valued her but being the worst kind of husband doesn't make him a bad employee or bad on professional front. In my opinion, she is mature enough to make this distinction and that's her strength not weakness.

I appreciate her maturity. Well one should behave like Anupama. she creates a difference by her behaviour. I am not saying she is not doing good... till now her behaviour was justified, but after Vanraj told her mentally unstable, she should atleast file the complain. She will never say bad about him as a father, employee, but he deserved that treatment. We say be gentle with gentle, tough with tough. Now her time is to be tough.

Originally posted by musicalstorm

I appreciate her maturity. Well one should behave like Anupama. she creates a difference by her behaviour. I am not saying she is not doing good... till now her behaviour was justified, but after Vanraj told her mentally unstable, she should atleast file the complain. She will never say bad about him as a father, employee, but he deserved that treatment. We say be gentle with gentle, tough with tough. Now her time is to be tough.

Yes, I agree with you, she should have gone through with the complaint at the police station. I was kind of hoping she would. But she didn't.

Hopefully, Vanraj will get his answer in court during divorce proceedings. Looking forward to it.