Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting 🧐 

I think that AB& Jaya incident was discussed here some time back...

It was not a surprise about the two celebrities who act high and mighty (his words) but totally disappointed him with their hypocrisy 

Amal Clooney and Barack Obama

This was the pic in the video clip... Hope AC fans here don’t bring up my upbringing, class or lack of it...

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BettyA1

Interesting 🧐 

I think that AB& Jaya incident was discussed here some time back...

It was not a surprise about the two celebrities who act high and mighty (his words) but totally disappointed him with their hypocrisy 

Amal Clooney and Barack Obama

This was the pic in the video clip... Hope AC fans here don’t bring up my upbringing, class or lack of it...

AC fans are not the ones to worry about. It's the BO fans. Somehow, peeps don't want to see beyond the articulate and polished exterior to the hypocritical and incompetent reality.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

AC fans are not the ones to worry about. It's the BO fans. Somehow, peeps don't want to see beyond the articulate and polished exterior to the hypocritical and incompetent reality.

True... Add to the fact that he’s black adds to their ecstacy

But I was talking about my experience here, I’ve (mildly) criticised BO 

here before and nothing happened but when I made a comment once about AC, was attacked 😛

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

here before and nothing happened but when I made a comment once about AC, was attacked 😛

I can name a few more who're apparently beyond criticism. Sad to say, in my experience, it's the men who get away with things. Especially, if they're goodlooking. Women not so much... esp if they're goodlooking.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. Whenever I have criticized BO, I was called a racist, white supremacist, and what not. 😆

Interesting that BO's dog is Bo. 😆

@Autumn_Rose: Thank you so much sharing. ❤️

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have always liked BO but don't know too much about him as I don't follow American politics. But on the surface of it all, he seems fine. 

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Curious to hear the criticisms against Obama, care to share some? Also, are you an American? Not that it matters, just to understand more/less your perspective

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

Curious to hear the criticisms against Obama, care to share some? Also, are you an American? Not that it matters, just to understand more/less your perspective

Yes, I'm American, and it does matter because Americans are the ones who end up getting max impact of the decisions of any American administration.

I don't want to turn this into a political thread, but surely you can't have not heard about the Fast and Furious gun running organized by Eric Holder, the fact MS 13 was allowed to take hold, the fact Iran deal involved secret transfers of money (Iranians actually claim Western officials were then bribed with said money), the fact Paris Accord was not put in front of Congress to vote in spite of it being a treaty, the fact Guantanamo was not closed, the fact wars were started and he still got a  Nobel Peace Prize, the fact he drone bombed the Middle East more than any president, the fact the cages for immigrant kids were built by his administration, the fact they admitted to creating a media echo chamber to manipulate support, the fact Obama admin has thus far been the most hostile to the press (more than Trump admin which says a lot; proof of which is in above video), the fact of giving 500 mill to a company which then took jobs to China and eventually closed (Solyndra), the fact they JOKED about shovel ready jobs being not shovel ready after spending BILLIONS of dollars of taxpayer money, the fact the admin spied on American citizens, the fact they spied on members of the Congress, the fact they spied on journalists, the fact they told the blue collar workers their jobs are gone forever to China instead of figuring out how to get them back which is the JOB OF THE GOVERNMENT...

This is only the tip of the iceberg. And none of it is QAnon gossip. They are all facts from his eight years as president. You can easily search for them.

Before anyone accuses me of being a Trumpist (because it has happened here before any time I said something against liberal theology), I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. I'm actually very socially liberal (I should have several posts here which show it). I am also a loyal American who'd like to see my country do well. The question here was about Obama, so I listed those items. That's all.

Now waiting for peeps to prove exactly what was said. Try pointing out actual things Obama did, knives will come out.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, I'm American, and it does matter because Americans are the ones who end up getting max impact of the decisions of any American administration.

I dont want to turn this into a political thread, but surely you can't have not heard about the Fast and Furious gun running organized by Eric Holder, the fact MS 13 was allowed to take hold, the fact Iran deal involved secret transfers of money, the fact Paris Accord was not put in front of Congress to vote in spite of it being a treaty, the fact Guantanamo was not closed, the fact wars were started and he still got a  Nobel Peace Prize, the fact he drone bombed the Middle East more than any president, the fact the cages for immigrant kids were built by his administration, the fact they admitted to creating a media echo chamber to manipulate support, the fact Obama admin has thus far been the most hostile to the press (more than Trump admin which says a lot; proof of which is in above video), the fact of giving 500 mill to a company which then took jobs to China and eventually closed (Solyndra), the fact they JOKED about shovel ready jobs being not shovel ready after spending BILLIONS of dollars of taxpayer money, the fact the admin spied on American citizens, the fact they spied on members of the Congress, the fact they spied on journalists, the fact they told the blue collar workers their jobs are gone forever to China instead of figuring out how to get them back which is the JOB OF THE GOVERNMENT...

This is only the tip of the iceberg. And none of it is QAnon gossip. They are all facts from his eight years as president. You can easily search for them.

Before anyone accuses me of being a Trumpist (because it has happened here before any time I said something against liberal theology), I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. I'm actually very socially liberal (I should have several posts here which show it). I am also a loyal American who'd like to see my country do well. The question here was about Obama, so I listed those items. That's all.

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize only for existing, I guess lol. 

Anyway, he was elected to stop the wars, but I guess he kept two of Bush's wars going, and started three of his own, if I'm not wrong.