Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sangana

Wow 👏 so many caps AK thank you soooooooooooooooo much🤗

Mat 3 episode was too RanVeerlicious 😉 you’re welcome!! ❤️❤️

Mar 19 Episode Caps

Only caps of RanVeer because they are smiley27

Dream sequence but how so beautiful smiley27

"A wife's prayers have a lot of power mother" - in the words of our very own DV smiley27

Our tigress fighting for her husband and our Veeru smiley27smiley27 Veeru was in such awe the whole time. His little smirks in between seeing Rani were ADORABLE.

Man this guy's heart was in his mouth the whole time smiley37 super cute smiley42smiley27

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago

Mar 22 Episode Caps

Look at how vulnerable Veer looks smiley27 We have never seen him like this.

Our boy Dr Veer saving his wife smiley42smiley27 Beautifully enacted scene.

Loved this image. He held on to the edge of the bed for support, just drained in sorrow seeing his wife like that. AH.

Our RanVeer smiley27 loved how he scolded her like a child and then caressed her forehead like a husband smiley27smiley42smiley43

Our three musketeers smiley27

OOooo maa fireeeeeeee smiley42smiley42smiley43 Amazing expressions by both. The crave to touch one another, Rani's over happiness, just too good.

Still can't stop eyeing each other when they had to separate hehehe. Also VEER TOOK PERMISSION FROM RANI BEFORE GOING WITH VIJAY.

Finally home, our RanVeer and their Lakshman, once again smiley27smiley27smiley27

Mar 23rd Episode Caps

Instant noodle romance of RanVeer smiley36smiley42 Still cute even if it's the 100th time they are showing the same falling scene smiley37 But see the progress, see Veeru's hands in detail smiley2smiley2 comfort 101

Felt bad for Veer here. He never had someone care for him like this. Rani's care led to his shocked expressions along with tears in his eyes smiley19 Rani can heal him. smiley27

Veeru having a hard time controlling his wife smiley36 Rani is our tigress. What should have made Veer happy brought tears to his eyes. Yet he still just cared about Rani's health in that moment. My heart smiley27smiley19

Our detective hehehe

Our Viku smiley19 The way he held his heart, I felt the pain.

Mr Puppy Face smiley37 still a cutie though

March 24th Episode Caps

Firstly, here Veer was staring directly at my soul smiley37smiley37 had to capture this smiley37

Felt so bad for Vikram in this scene. Very well enacted Pulkit smiley32

I absolutely love Veer when he is alone with Rani. He is always in a playful mood, even when talking about serious things like her health. smiley27

First time I saw Ranisa in motherly mode.